Where is the Target 10% coupon with Black Friday purchase?

The Target 10% gift card offer on Target gift cards is up and running today. Add the offer to your Circle and do in one transaction.

In one transaction added up to $500 in cards, some for individual physical giftcards to be mailed to me (and you can pick the design and customize the amount), so I can then mail out as gifts. Then I did the rest of the allotted discounted amount as a mobile card for myself to add to my account for when I make future purchases, (to save 10% *rather then 5%, had that money available to purchase ahead from Christmas save up) using app at the store. It asks the phone number to send the mobile card to at checkout, and I received that text about 15 minutes after purchase, click the link, it prompts you to log in and add to your Target account, and done. For future purchases in the store, just switch the button over in the wallet tab to be "on" for gift cards, and scan the bar code at checkout. On the computer at home, easy also to make sure gift card amount is applied.

Max $50 discount, so for $500 purchased, ends up costing $450. Not a bad discount.

Last edited:
Also, it says per target circle account... if you happen to have more than one target circle account...you can buy more than 1 gift card - $500. Just add a target circle account to your other half, child, etc... Just have to make sure you load the offer to your app.

Details
• Valid 12/5/20-12/6/20 for a one-time use purchase in-store or online • Gift cards purchased online can be delivered via Email, Mail or Mobile • Offer valid for one transaction and can include multiple Target GiftCards up to $500 in Target GiftCards ($50 maximum discount) per Target Circle account • Offer excludes Target Visa Gift Cards, Target Mastercard Gift Cards, Target American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards

Did my gift card run in store today. Got the last 5 Chanukah style gift cards they had, wish they had more stock so I wouldn’t have to search through all the cards to find the non Christmas ones.

Check the balances when you buy gift cards (preferably before you leave the store)! I bought $500 spread over 6 cards and all were telling me invalid card when I checked. It took 2 trips to the store and 2 calls to Target Corporate to get it fixed. I was even accused of draining the cards! Will use these cards or gift them and I’m done with Target.

Check the balances when you buy gift cards (preferably before you leave the store)! I bought $500 spread over 6 cards and all were telling me invalid card when I checked. It took 2 trips to the store and 2 calls to Target Corporate to get it fixed. I was even accused of draining the cards! Will use these cards or gift them and I’m done with Target.
Usually in years prior the gift cards bought with the deal weren’t useable until Monday morning.

That's frustrating. I didn't have any trouble with my mobile one that I bought for my use yesterday and loaded to my account. Actually I went in store last night, and used some of that gift card balance on a purchase, no problem.

Hope the ones I have coming in the mail will have no issue, either, sure would be embarrassing to give a gift of a gift card and the people gifted to have trouble with the cards!

I ordered gift cards using this discount on December 6th. I received emails indicating they had shipped on December 8th, and would arrive by December 11th. The cards still haven't arrived. When I called Target's GC dept the first time, after the cards didn't show on the 11th, the CSR told me to call back if they weren't delivered by 12/16. When I called back yesterday, I was told they should arrive by next Wednesday. Alas, the "tracking number" shown in the email is a BS number made up using my zip code and random numbers. The CSR indicated it was a problem with shipping, but I don't understand why I was told they were shipped on the 8th if they weren't.

Has anyone else received their GCs from this deal, or are others experiencing delays? This is the first time I have ordered GCs in bulk from Target; usually I buy in store as I need, but this deal seemed worth it. Guess not, since they didn't arrive before I needed to distribute them.

I ordered gift cards using this discount on December 6th. I received emails indicating they had shipped on December 8th, and would arrive by December 11th. The cards still haven't arrived. When I called Target's GC dept the first time, after the cards didn't show on the 11th, the CSR told me to call back if they weren't delivered by 12/16. When I called back yesterday, I was told they should arrive by next Wednesday. Alas, the "tracking number" shown in the email is a BS number made up using my zip code and random numbers. The CSR indicated it was a problem with shipping, but I don't understand why I was told they were shipped on the 8th if they weren't.

Has anyone else received their GCs from this deal, or are others experiencing delays? This is the first time I have ordered GCs in bulk from Target; usually I buy in store as I need, but this deal seemed worth it. Guess not, since they didn't arrive before I needed to distribute them.
I bought mine in store this year because of when Chanukah fell, but the gift cards are mailed in regular letter envelopes via USPS typically.

I have received mine but they were a few days late from when the shipping confirmation showed. One came a couple of days before the other one.

I ordered 8 gift cards totaling the $500 on the 5th. I received 2 cards, each in their own envelope on the 10th. The tracking info on the target site just always said “ arriving on Dec 9“. USPS tracking said no info available. I called customer service Thursday (the 17th). The agent said they were all shipped the same day & they had just gotten a memo that day about the delivery/ shipping issues. Basically it is the same USPS issue that every one else is experiencing. She said if I don’t get them after 14 days from shipping, to call back. And that mine were shipped the 6th. Anyway, the rest of my cards did show up in yesterday’s mail. There was never any shipping info on the website. Actually, the website still says “arriving Dec 9”. Good luck, I hope your show up tomorrow!

FYI, I am in a suburb of Buffalo NY. USPS is having delivery & processing issues all over the country. There have been lots of news stories about it all month.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter