where is the best place to buy T-shirts on the Eastern carribbean cruise?

txaggie94gigem

<font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font
we are going to St. Martin and St. Thomas...can anyone recommend places to get inexpensive yet cool t-shirts?

i remember someone posting once they found color changing ones somewhere...any ideas on where to head would be great!

I shopped at a neat place called Del Sol to get color changing ones. But I was on a western route. I would almost bet there is a Del Sol on the Eastern though. It seemed to be a pretty popular store. :cool1:

Sorry I dont remember the names of the stores that sell the color changing t-shirts, but i do remember that they had some of those stores listed in the shopping guide on board that you can get and take with you to find certain stores, with a map of where each store is located for every port you visit and they have a shopping presentation on board the day before you get to port that will help you too. Dont worry if you miss the actual presentation because they will broadcast it continously on one of the tv stations all evening so you can still hear it.
Most shops have signs with ads for t-shirts in their windows too. My SIL got 5 for $10 that had sayings and pictures on them, not just plain white. I do remember seeing several stores on both islands that sell the color changing shirts. You wont have any problem finding them.
mom x4,grandma x4

Del Sol is a great shop that sells color changing shirts. They do have locactions on both St. Thomas and St. Martin. www.delsol.com

In addition we've always found a nice shop up at the top of the Paradise Point tramway that sells really nice quality t-shirts with embroidery on them.

We never entered a store on the eastern & got great deals on Tshirts. You just don't find them on the western like this. In St. Maarten there were tarps set up at the end of the pier with some local venders. One woman was quite taken with DD & she ended up taking off quite a bit when I handed her everything. :) In St. Thomas there is a flea market set up across from the tender dock. The people there were VERY nice & offered deals on everything. We got 5 for 10 for family gifts and one woman sang her wares. If you asked her a question, she answered in song. She was very nice too!

We got our color changing shirts at DEl SOl on our 2002 cruise. Unfortunately someone liked it so much after we got back, that they stole it from me. I will be getting another on my upcoming cruise and will make sure to keep an eye on it.

jon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter