WHERE IS THE BEST AND CHEAPEST PLACE TO BOOK YOUR TRIP?

SKIIT56

Earning My Ears
I USED TRIPLE A AND WAS QUOTED FOR 6 NIGHTS AT PORT ORLEANS/ AIRFARE/ RENTAL CAR 800.00 PER PERSON. OCTOBER 29-NOV 4
ANY BETTER DEALS OUT THERE?
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

you might want to check out yourmagicaljourney.com, they are real travel agents that specialize in Disney. I had a question about the trip I had booked (not thru them), and she e-mailed me right back with some prices, and told me that i had a pretty good deal where i was. Also, you are going at a slow time, so maybe look at onlinevacationmall.com and the other internet places.

I think the cheapest best place to book is at your own phone and computer. You'll have to do your own research useing these boards and others as resources, but as you know the people here are very helpful and sometimes a careful search of previous posts will be all the aide you need in picking a resort and time of year to travel. I find the best air deals on travelocity and lowestfare.com. I've always been able to put together as least as good a deal and most of time much better than travel agents I've worked with. Good luck, Have Fun! :)

Daryl

Our Budget Board should be able to give you some great tips and answers to this question. I will move your post there for you and you may check that board for any further replies.

<font color=red>
Carol</font>

<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - Theme Park Attractions and Strategies Board</font>
<font color=red>Co Moderator - Cruise Board</font>
<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - DVC Board</font>
<font color=red>Cruise and DVC Chat Host</font>

I prefer to book all the pieces of the trip myself. I have found I do save more. I find with a computer this is extremely easy and I am more knowledgeable about what is the best price to pay now that I have done it a few times. :)

THANKS FOR THE INFO
I WAS JUST QUOTED TODAY 700.00 PER PERSON
TRIP INCLUDES AIR FROM PHILA/ MID SIZE RENTAL CAR/ 6 NIGHTS 7 DAYS AT PORT ORLEANS
I THINK THAT IS PRETTY GOOD. WHERE CAN YOU GET THE ROOM CHEAPER?

I have been planning a trip to Disney for some time and it finally became a relaity today! I got confirmation numbers!!! Here is what I learned along the way:

1. I read about the Disney Vacation Club. People buy timeshares in Disney resorts and they are based on a point system (you can read further into that concept on this site) and the people who own these timeshares rent out points, you can usually get them for $10-$12 each. Go to the point calculator on this site, enter in the nights you want to go and what place you are interested in staying at and it gives you a point amount. If I am stumbling over words let me use what I am doing as an example... I am staying in a 2 bedroom Boardwalk Villa, for 4 nights, which is a total of 96 points. I rented these points after posting a request to rent on the forum from a wonderfully helpful and kind person for $11.00 per point. This is going to cost me roughly a thousand dollars for a resort which usually costs $520.00 PER NIGHT!! That is how I found my resort! I do have an expensive one but I needed something to house 8 people!

2. This particular resort is called a home away from home resort, meaning I will have a kitchen, fridge, washer/dryer, all that kind of stuff. We are bringing our own groceries to eat and make meals to save on food. But we will be eating out from my gift certificates I have earned online and with disney dollars i have earned online, have you checked out the Disney Rewards Forum?

3. I am going to try to buy our tickets, park hoppers off of Ebay, so many people are selling the one days on their passes they had left and many even have options left!

These are a few things I have been doing to help out my trip! Best of luck with yours! If you have any questions, feel free to email me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest