Where is Ponz?

prinzinks

Earning My Ears
Is Ponz still with DCL? He is a cruise staff and met him last year? Is he on the Wonder or Magic?

Ponz was on the magic for our Christmas cruise a couple of weeks ago! He was a part of the cruise staff.

Last time we saw him was Magic last August.
Couple of pics, quality not great 1 was going onboard, other doing a frog race after making paper frogs, he had me judging. Plus a youtube clip of him welcoming us aboard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzUd5kegrk4

P1010099Medium.jpg

P1010337Medium.jpg

We love Ponz. We're hoping he goes with the magic to the med this summer. It would be great to see him again.

hope to see him on Sat:thumbsup2
Saw him on the Magic in October, I'll let you know if he is still there:yay:

oh darn we must have just missed him on our december 5-12 cruise. we did have oscar to entertain us though as well as several nice newer cruise staff members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter