Where is All the VMK and Dis members?

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
I got up, and all of you are off line. Oh and I want to say Welcome Cl BlueReap to the Dis!

I'm here, right? Or am I still dreaming about popcorn and TV..... popcorn:: :happytv: Or maybe dancing in my sleep.... :dance3: Or painting a beautiful picture...... :artist:

I'm here on this and VMK you can meet me somewhere if you want. I'd be hapy to meet you. I am in Cosy Coffee Cafe

i am hiding (the ams are going to get me, long story)....you'll never find me!!!

jazstar87 said:
i am hiding (the ams are going to get me, long story)....you'll never find me!!!

Got that straight little girl, and as soon as we do it's off to the gypsys with you. :teeth:

Hey Team, think we can get away with paying them $50 to take her, as long as no one mentions how much trouble she is? They might up the price if they hear about that.

oh my... gypsys, what is that? oh you mean gypsies!!(could say something incredibly mean but i won't, because i am nice) How about the circus? i'll do my amazing disappearing act....

LOL Tyvm I enjoy being a Dis member :teeth:

I love that this site has more emotes :)

:laundy:? :scared1: :beach: pixiedust: :drive: :worship: :teleport: :dancer: :drinking1 party: :jumping1: :rockband: :hyper2: :rainbow:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

jazstar87 said:
oh my... gypsys, what is that? oh you mean gypsies!!(could say something incredibly mean but i won't, because i am nice) How about the circus? i'll do my amazing disappearing act....
I would settle for your "I'll be quiet now act". However, since you are a teen girl ( :rotfl2: ) that is like asking the planet to stop rotating...

P.S. (Only a neophyte would pick on someone for a one time spelling mistake, but then you are just too young to understand that...) ;) :rotfl:

threeboysdad said:
I would settle for your "I'll be quiet now act". However, since you are a teen girl ( :rotfl2: ) that is like asking the planet to stop rotating...

if only you knew.... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter