• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is a good place to watch a bowl game at the Grand Floridian?

CinderellaDreamer

DIS Veteran
It's our first trip to the grand. We are staying garden view. My husband wants to watch the Auburn game next Monday. It doesn't start until 8:30. The kids will want to sleep. Is there a good place there to watch? Or another monorail resort?

I suggested espn but he wasn't wanting the crowds.

TIA

I think Mizner's Lounge has A tv, as in one. lol. And most of the monorail resorts will have a lounge with at least one tv. The lounge outside of O'Hana at the Poly has a big screen if I recall, but it is very crowded with everyone waiting for their tables. Maybe you could stop by Mizner's in the GF earlier in the trip and ask if they would play it for him later that night?

Mizner's Lounge has one television I believe. It is a small lounge though.

I remember reading on another thread that one of the poolside QS/bar areas has televisions. Not sure if the weather will be warm enough to accommodate outdoor viewing when you are there, but that is another option.

Not sure if it was the hut near the courtyard pool or the beach pool, though, so hopefully someone can clarify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter