Where in the entertainment book????????

daystar

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Does anyone know if the Swan/Dolphin resort is in the entertainment book this year???On mousersavers it mention that it is but i can't find it in the book.....Thanks

It is not in the book, I think I may have seen it on line but I forgot if it was it or the Hard Rock. Sometimes it is offered but not put in the book. Call and see. I can't get any discounts for the Dolphin when I am going in June secondary to a convention...so we may go to CBR.

Mary :cool1:

Hi,
I did find the Hard Rock in the entertainment book...The only reason i ask is because i was looking on mousesavers and they said the book offers discounts for the Swan/Dolphin for 2005...I will phone them today and see what they say...Thanks

Hi,
I was looking through my entertainment book again,i came across BW in Walt Disney World Resort....I wonder which resort that is???Any idea's...I thought maybe BoardWalk...

BW is probably a Best Western.

It seems like I read somewhere on the mousesavers site that Swan/Dolphin may not be listed in the book, but a discount was still offered (subject to availability) and you would need to show your card at check-in.

Good luck finding discounts - it seems like they are harder to find at S/D than they used to be.

Hi again,
I just called the hotel number for the entertainment book...The BW stands for Best Western...So i thought that i would also ask about the Swan/Dolphin Resort and she told me yes they do give a discount for that resort...It's a 50% off...I thought that WOW until she gave me the price after that coupon 200.00 to 280.00 per night....Bummer.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter