Where in the entertainment book????????

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by daystar, Jan 3, 2005.

1. daystar

daystar Mouseketeer

Hi,
    Does anyone know if the Swan/Dolphin resort is in the entertainment book this year???On mousersavers it mention that it is but i can't find it in the book.....Thanks

2. mar915

mar915 Mouseketeer

It is not in the book, I think I may have seen it on line but I forgot if it was it or the Hard Rock. Sometimes it is offered but not put in the book. Call and see. I can't get any discounts for the Dolphin when I am going in June secondary to a convention...so we may go to CBR.

Mary :cool1:

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

to hide this advert.
  4. daystar

daystar Mouseketeer

Hi,
    I did find the Hard Rock in the entertainment book...The only reason i ask is because i was looking on mousesavers and they said the book offers discounts for the Swan/Dolphin for 2005...I will phone them today and see what they say...Thanks

5. dennisnlisab96

dennisnlisab96 DIS Veteran

I don't see it in my Entertainment book!!

6. daystar

daystar Mouseketeer

Hi,
    I was looking through my entertainment book again,i came across BW in Walt Disney World Resort....I wonder which resort that is???Any idea's...I thought maybe BoardWalk...

7. TammyC

TammyC DIS Veteran

BW is probably a Best Western.

It seems like I read somewhere on the mousesavers site that Swan/Dolphin may not be listed in the book, but a discount was still offered (subject to availability) and you would need to show your card at check-in.

Good luck finding discounts - it seems like they are harder to find at S/D than they used to be.

8. daystar

daystar Mouseketeer

Hi again,
    I just called the hotel number for the entertainment book...The BW stands for Best Western...So i thought that i would also ask about the Swan/Dolphin Resort and she told me yes they do give a discount for that resort...It's a 50% off...I thought that WOW until she gave me the price after that coupon 200.00 to 280.00 per night....Bummer.........