Where has Charles been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last video Charles appeared in there were 48 comments. Charles was the subject of 20 of those comments, and that was BEFORE the word leaked that he was gone from the Dis.

speaks volumes about the impact he was having on the vlogs.

I’m going to miss Charles. Really
Sad to discover he is no longer with the Dis. Did they address him leaving? I don’t remember just not seeing him.

Charles really grew on me over his time at the Dis and I really respected and admired his opinion about a lot of topics. He was very thorough in his reviews but always made a funny reference that.. hey, it made me laugh lol.
Best of luck to him in the future! Holding out hope we’ll see him again!

would for sure have been nice to have known and take a minute on air to wish him well. good health and happiness as he moves forward. perhaps charles didn't want that onair goodbye who knows.

He looked so cool in his picture on the articles he wrote. Sunglasses staring in the distance majestically.

Bye Charles. You will be missed. You were my favorite. At the round table discussions, at the parks, the food reviews. Also loved your thoughtful articles. I don't like the way The Dis simply "disappears" people. It's like they wished you into the cornfield. I hope you left for something greater, you deserve it.

I've only been watching the group for a little over a year, but look forward to all of the content that is put out on the various Dis shows on a weekly basis. I always enjoyed the shows a little bit more when Charles was on. I found his insight interesting, well thought out and very articulate. He will be missed, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter