• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where exactly is 'Ohana located?

meganbear

Mouseketeer
Yea, I know it's in the Poly, but I've never stayed at a Disney resort before, and I don't want to look too much like an idiot! :crazy: Okay, we are staying at the Pop century and I think we will be driving our car to the Poly (have read it will probably be quicker), but I have a few questions.

1. Will the CM's at Pop century give us directions as how to get to the Poly?

2. At the Poly where will I know to park for 'Ohana's?

3. After our dinner, which is at 7:00, I've read that you can watch wishes from the beach at the Poly? Is this right outside the restaurant?

I know these are silly questions to some people---but I just like to have a really good idea of what I'm doing before I do it! :p

1) Yes the CM's will give you directions. Even without, it is fairly easy to get around Disney Property. MANY signs to help you along. Simply follow the signs for Magic Kingdom Resorts or Magic Kingdom. Once at Magic Kingdom you will pass through Magic Kingdom gates parking gates, stay to right, and follow signs for POLY.

2) You will have to go through a security gate to park at resort. Ask guard to direct you. You simply enter main entrance of Hotel where you will see many valets, bell hops, etc. Just enter hotel, go up to second floor, and can't miss it.

3) Yes the beach is right outside the Restaurant. Again just ask server for help. You simply walk down stairs to first floor and go out back door instead of front door. You can view from beach area, pool area, or even from restaurant if you want to coordinate dining times.

A favorite restaurant of mine, you will enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter