Where else should we eat?

MickaMaizie

Maizie and Hailey are my Disney Princesses
We have PS at Chef Mickeys, CG, YS, and WCC. Any suggestions? We'll be there for 8 days.:D

Some of our (including DD13 & DS9) favorites are:

Artist Point
Teppanyaki - in Japan
Jiko
LeCellier

Our next trip we are trying these new ones:
Ohana
Crystal Palace
Hoop Dee Doo

How many are in your party? Any Kids? If so, what are their ages? This will help with narrow down some choices.

Mama Melrose's and LeCellier two of our must do's each trip.::yes:: :wave2:

We loved Boma for breakfast, and were pleasantly surprised by the Hollywood & Vine dinner buffet @ MGM Studios (did the Fantasmic package).

We really like Boma at AKL. If you do it, make sure to go early and see the animals, look for hidden Mickeys and visit the gift shop.

We eat a lot of our meals in World Showcase at Epcot. Marrakesh in Morroco is probably my favorite, but I also would recommend San Angel, Chefs de France, Teppanyaki, Akershus and Le Cellier.

We also pretty much never go to WDW without eating at Prime Time Cafe and Mama Melrose in MGM. We have older kids, so we send them to Pizza Planet while we eat at Mama's -- works out great!

We try to travel to WDW each year for many reasons, w/the first one being to have the Cobb salad at the Brown Derby (at MGM):earsgirl:

We like 'Ohanas at the Poly and also Fresh, for breakfast, at the Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter