*where* do you spend down your extra snack credits?

abminer

Mouseketeer
We'll have at least 2 snack credits left at the end of our free QSDP stay. We're planning to hit up our resort CS and giftshop (Pop) and the Goofy's candy in the marketplace section of DTD for snacks to take home. Where do go?

Having 2 leftover snacks is no big deal. Having 10 or 15 leftover is when you have to worry about how to use them up. We plan on using a good chunk of ours at Epcot for Food & Wine festival but other than that we will use our 2 snacks a day per person with no problem. If we have any leftover we will get candy or snacks from the resort food court or gift shop before we leave.

We had this dilemma just this morning with 14(!) extra credits. We decided to stock up on fudge at the fudge counter in our hotel (Contemporary) giftshop. We are big eaters, but we really weren't interested in snacking this trip.

We had 23 left between our two rooms!! :lmao: And believe me, we spent them whenever and on whatever we wanted to, drinks, breakfast, etc!! So much food. We used ours in the Main Street Confectionary on the way out, we got rock candy, gummy candy, Minnie's Bake Shop Cookies, Cotton Candy, Rice Krispie Treats with chocolate and candy, other candy............We've been enjoying the bounty here at home! My mom used some to buy some treats for my brother and SIL to take back.

We had about 6 unused snack credits between three of us by the end of our stay. We ended up using them on Goofy's candy. This took care of a few snacks for our 15 hour drive back home as well as a few extra gifts for kids in the family when we returned.

We were so full from us the QS and TS meals that we rarely used the snack credits on snacks and rather used them on drinks and frozen treats!

We have always done the regular dining plan that just comes with one and usually have 15 or so left over between the three of us. We hit the gift shop and buy bags of candy. This trip, it is just my daughter and me, but we're on the QSDP with a total of 28 snack credits between the two of us. YIKES!

We usually have quite a few SC left and hit Goofy's Candy on the way to the airport to use them up. I'm hoping we will not do this this year and use them up by the second to last day. We can get fudge, etc. at other locations besides Goofy's and sometimes Goofy's can get busy.

Not sure if we'll have 19 SC to use like we did last year. Hope to use many of them at F&WF and Karamel Kuche.:goodvibes

Caramel corn in Germany and freshly made Rice Krispie bricks from Goofy's. Both great to eat anytime!!

Years past, we have had a few left over, maybe 5 or 6. We used them at the resort store to buy snacks for trip home. Our next trip is Jan 2012, new plans. We get the quick service plan. We would rather have more time at the parks than at tables. 2012 qsdd changed. They have dropped from 2 snacks to just one, leaving the price the same.....:sad2:
I feel we will not have snacks leftover this year.

We spent our leftover snack credits for the Magic Cookie Bar at POR bakery in the food court & for cupcakes at Starring Rolls in the Studios. Both of those items are too yummy for words!

Goofy's at DTD, Confectionary in MK, Boardwalk Bakery, or the Werther's Caramel Shop in Germany in Epcot. We are not snackers and always have most (if not all) of our snacks to use up the last day. Once on the DxDDP we hadn't used any all week and between the three of us, had to get rid of 48 on our last day. lol

I used one of my leftover ones for a choco covered caramel in Germany. I brought it home in my carry on, cut it up and enjoyed it for a few days. Also use leftovers on mickey rice krispie treats.

Hi all we stayed for 3 wks last yr on the normal DDP( not QS) there was 6 of us are 3 boys only had a few ice creams and they kept sharing the frozen drinks between them as they never wanted to sit long enough to have one each! At the end of the holiday my mum had used 5 lol the boys had used 10 or so between them and hubby and I had only used around 10 between us so we had .....75 snacks left:rotfl:So we ended up getting 30 of the huge lollipops 15 bags of sweets from goofys candy store 10 bags of the litre jelly bean packs,bags of the little unicorn twist lollys and loads of the character heads that have little sweets to go inside!! When we thought that was loads we realised that we had 22 counter service left as my twin boys shared meals :rotfl2:So we grabbed aload more sweets biscuits and jellybeans since we was allowed to convert the QS to 3 snack points at our resort counter service area, we couldn't take everything with us as we was flying so we left around a quarter of it on our table in the bedroom with a note to the maid saying thankyou and that these was for her and her grandchildren that she had told us about all trip:) we actually after giving some out as presents at home still have around 10 of the big lollipops left in the cupboard!! I really hoe we can do the same this year as I loved being able to get my money's worth if the snacks lol at goofys our bill came to over 160 dollars everybody was watching when we was paying in shock!!!! It made up for the 1st time we had DDP when we didn't know we could get almost anything under 4 dollars as your snack so we ended up leaving aload of snacks and a few counter service left if only I had known.......:lmao:

we always have 4 or 5 left so we bring home caramel corn from the Wherthers and the Minnies Bakeshop CC cookies.

Mum and I will likely have a ton of snack credits leftover as we still get two SC on the UK dining plan next summer

I was wondering if I can get things like boxes(bags?) of the prepackaged sweet and savoury snacks like Chip&Dale pretzel or the mickey (goldfish-esque) crackers? They would make great souveniers for the kids at home.

What other things come prepackaged that I could buy with a snack credit? I read about 'jellybeans' and sour worms...

Mum and I will likely have a ton of snack credits leftover as we still get two SC on the UK dining plan next summer

I was wondering if I can get things like boxes(bags?) of the prepackaged sweet and savoury snacks like Chip&Dale pretzel or the mickey (goldfish-esque) crackers? They would make great souveniers for the kids at home.

What other things come prepackaged that I could buy with a snack credit? I read about 'jellybeans' and sour worms...

You can get loads of pre-packaged things like I mentioned in my PP I took home jellybeans that was in cute little bags jelly mickey and friends sweets sour worms(my favourite) candy floss in little tubs there is way way way too much to mention, just make sure you don't leave it all to the last day like we did lol as the people in the que behind us when we bought our 30 odd snacks in goofys was not pleased at the wait! I really felt like I was getting loads of stuff free and when I took it all home to give out it was great feeling.like I said I still have bags of lollys and about 7 or 8 big Disney lollipops the huge ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter