Where do you sign up for Tasting on the Fantasty?

CBJHockeyNut

Mouseketeer
Hi Once you board the Fantasy where do you go to sign up for tastings? Can this be done as soon as you board the ship or during set hours? Also, will there be other options available or will they be the same that where online prior to the cruise?

Thanks!

Guest services, and I believe it can be done as soon as you board. In terms of other options, I am not 100% sure if they actually have other tasting sessions that you can't see online, or whether they simply hold back tickets from the sessions that are listed online.

On the afternoon of the day you board, there will be a location listed in the Navigator where you can book tastings for the rest of the cruise (one of the bars, usually La Piazza on Fantasy, if memory serves). The line there will likely be much shorter than the line at guest services. After that, you can always go to guest services at down times to inquire, but if this is a priority for you I would book whatever you want and can get online when your booking window opens and then go to the designated location shortly after boarding.

Historically, there have always been a number of tastings that were only available for booking on board the ship.

One other advantage to La Piazza instead of Guest Services is that typically at La Piazza they will hand over the whole book so you can see all of your options and then decide. At Guest Services, it is usually call and response, like, "What tasting do you want?" "Whiskey." "How's Wednesday night at 10PM?" "No, that doesn't work for me." "OK, then how about Thursday at 10:30?" And then if you want to book another the questions start over again. It is easier/preferable in my opinion, to just see everything they offer and then say, "OK, I want this one this one and this one."

However, the book is only at La Piazza during set hours. I forget precisely which ones. Other times of day or night, you need to go to Guest Services.

BTW, Guess Services is open 24 hours. We would often go ask questions (or get maps or sign up for things) at 10 or 11 PM. There was (usually) no line, and the CM would talk to you as long as you like and answer in depth because there was no one waiting behind you.

LOL OP, I can tell by the thread title what you had on your mind by calling the Fantasy the Fantasty! - Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter