Where do you shop for groceries?

We also used the winn-dixie in February and it is super easy to get to. A big plus for me as i am not comfortable driving in unfamiliar areas (especially on vacation)

We shop at the Super Wal-Mart. It is about a 3 mile straight shot once outside the gates at DTD.

We always do the Super Walmart - used to go to the one in Kissimme but was directed to the newer one past the Crossroads a couple of years ago and love it - like other posters said, only about 3 miles (seems long trying to find it, but a quick drive back to OKW when we're done). Plus, they have a great Disney souvenir section, so we always pick up our gifts there to save $$$.

When we fly we usually stop at the Albertson's at Orange Blossom Trail. It is where I shop at home so I know my way around and it doesn't take as long. :rotfl: :rotfl:

When we drive we usually shop at the Winn Dixie. It is usually clean and I know where it is!

That must be some super nice Winn-Dixie. The ones here in Birmingham are filthy. I always go to Publix mainly because there stores are always immaculate. Kind of like how Target is generally nicer than Wal-Mart.

If it's a Target you're looking for and you're already on property\, head out 535 until it dead ends into 192. Turn left and it's on the left about half a mile down.
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter