where do you get most of your credits?

pinkgalYall

<font color=pink>Part of: TCGATB</font><br><font c
so far i have gotten most of my credtis out of fireworks (and sad enough i just got my magic lol) so where have u gotten most of yours??

:hmghost: fireworks is good for credits but i suck at it, and i usually do so bad i don't get any credits! lol! i play haunted mansion nonstop for credits. :hmghost:

i do to i do better when i cover up the score though

:rotfl2: Im about to get 15,000 credits from a quest machine for trading my hat. :rotfl2:

tips on fireworks ppl dont wait for them to be flawless cause you will lose the most that way

pinkgalYall said:
tips on fireworks ppl dont wait for them to be flawless cause you will lose the most that way

WAIT! What? Please clarify! I thought that I want to get them when it is flawless. Isn't that the way to MAKE the most? Someone PLEASE clear this up for me?

Thanks,
Disney Dreams

you do get the most that way but lost of the time ppl dont get it in time

are you saying just to aim for good and not flawless? i might just try it! i am saving up for a quest kiosk!

pinkgalYall said:
you do get the most that way but lost of the time ppl dont get it in time

Ok - phew! Thought I was playing wrong all this time. Thanks! :)

pinkgalYall said:

I kind of know what she means. lets say on the very first round you get all awsome and like 2 flawless your score would be about 11500, all flawless is about 12700 but if you go for all flawless and miss one completly your score is about 11000. so if you play it safe you get and good average score. I go for all flawless and do in the 235,000-250,000 range. but I see the logic in the statement. pirate:

I too get most of my credits from fireworks, but can usually only play for about four games in a row. Ghosts is the other main way to earn lots of credits. I rarely make credit runs like I know I should because credits are credits after all ;)

i was first trying to play fireworks with just all flawless but i just kept getting to 200,000 but when i did it the other way i got my fireworks when you get more advanced at fireworks you can do it that way but if you ar enot too good then it would work better the other way

You want to get very close to flawless though. There is a counter that goes up for as long as the firework is "alive." Sometimes it says Awesome! but it's only about 40 points a high flawless.

I get all my credits from yeti vision... I dont even npc any more

Maleficent2 said:
I can not bring myself to sell items....how many credits do you have???

The 3rd episode of yeti vision awards you 200 credits and the everest couch, so you don't have to sell anything.

Maleficent2 said:
I can not bring myself to sell items....how many credits do you have???

well, I have a few mules I use too, so all together, about 400,000 credits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter