Where do you find your last minute trip vacations

DebMcDonald

DIS Veteran
I promised my 16 year old a trip for her 16th birthday that would take place within the next year, well I'm 6 months into that year and haven't found anything that is a great price. I originally thought I could get a great deal on a last minute trip. The only place I have been searching is cheapcarribean.com does anyone have any other suggestions. We are in Boston, so would probably be flying out of Logan, could do a cruise, but I would prefer it only be a 4-5 day, not a 7 day. If it's a trip where we are flying to an Island I'd prefer a 4 night.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

We have used travelzoo.com, travelocity.com, and lastminute.com (formerly site59). Sign up on Travelzoo for their weekly top 20 deals. There are some amazing deals that come through if you can go on short notice!

I third travelzoo, I've gotten so many good deals on there. In fact, just yesterday I was looking at a Jersey shore deal they are offering.

I got BMG discounted tix while in Disney from that site. Love it.

I found a unique hotel once that was only a few hrs drive away and took my mom and DD there for 4 nights for their bday. It was a travelzoo deal. It wasn't a fly to a great destination tye trip but we still had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter