Where do you buy your shipping supplies? (ebay)

cinmell

DIS Veteran
I've used the free boxes from USPS but I need bigger boxes and bubble wrap and just wondering where can I buy those supplies reasonably priced?

I just made a contact at a local store, and they save all of their empty shipping boxes, bubble wrap and packing peanuts for me. They throw them out anyway. I go there a couple of times each week & pick them up. This way, I get more sizes of boxes than are available through the USPS (plus, I feel like I'm doing my part with recycling!)

Robyn

I also use www.uline.com . They have several distribution centerss across the country and you receive your items within a few days. The prices are very reasonable. As an example, I could get 750 feet of bubble wrap from them for what Office Depot charges for 150 feet. They also have just about any size box imaginable.

I just scavenge boxes from at work that people are throwing away. These are boxes that things they have ordered come in (like office supplies, etc.). Often these have packing peanuts or those "air bag" things. I just keep a stock on hand.

I usually list a half dozen or so things every other week. So if I know I have certain items to mail, I keep an eye out for the right sized box.

Maggie

I'm also a box scavenger. I take them from work and also when I am in a store and they are restocking I will ask them if I can have the box. 99% of the time they are happy to give it to me because it saves them from taking in the back and breaking it down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter