Where Do You Buy Vitamins?

TarzansKat

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
I've been trying to figure out what really is the least expensive place to get vitamins. Do you order them online, get them in a store?

Any help is appreciated.

I use vitaminworld.com. I have a discount card with them and they also offer many online specials as well.

I've good many good experiences with vitacost.com. Good prices and free shipping offers.

I use vitaminworld.com. I have a discount card with them and they also offer many online specials as well.

I'll check out both these websites, thank you. :goodvibes

I buy mine from CVS when they have a BOGO sale (which is pretty often!).

I haven't shopped at a CVS in ages, and I probably should give it a whirl. I know people do really well with the couponing and ECB, or whatever they're called. :goodvibes

I stock-up on mine for the entire year when they go on clearance @ Target after their January "Great Save" event (where they sell club-sized packages of certain consumables).

No need to worry about expiration dates, as they tend to be a couple of years away.

i buy my vitamins at sam's club. they're the sam's club brand (member's mark) of centrum and there are 450 in a bottle, so they last a really long time. i think the bottle is about $12.50. i also buy the member's mark calcium (same as citracal) and its $9.48 for 400 pills.

I get mine at bjs. Also you want to make sure that it states somewhere on the bottle "usp". I saw this awhile back on a news show. I can't remember why, maybe because if they didn't the vitamins were no good or bad quality??? Anyway I always check now whenever I buy vitamins. I also get my D3 vitamins from walmart.

I used to work for a company called puritans pride- the are owned by nature's bounty (who also owns met rx, vitamin world and doctors trust) the website always has good deals and it's the same stuff that they are putting in their more expensive brands! The website is called puritan.com I hope that this helps! And I know that MOST of the stuff is made in Illinois, NY, TX and Cali! Plus the customer service is really great if something happens with the order or you have any complaints!!

I stock-up on mine for the entire year when they go on clearance @ Target after their January "Great Save" event (where they sell club-sized packages of certain consumables).

No need to worry about expiration dates, as they tend to be a couple of years away.

Wow, I had no idea Target did this. Thanks for the heads up!

i buy my vitamins at sam's club. they're the sam's club brand (member's mark) of centrum and there are 450 in a bottle, so they last a really long time. i think the bottle is about $12.50. i also buy the member's mark calcium (same as citracal) and its $9.48 for 400 pills.

I get mine at bjs. Also you want to make sure that it states somewhere on the bottle "usp". I saw this awhile back on a news show. I can't remember why, maybe because if they didn't the vitamins were no good or bad quality??? Anyway I always check now whenever I buy vitamins. I also get my D3 vitamins from walmart.

We have a Costco near us, I imagine that might be similar pricing?

I used to work for a company called puritans pride- the are owned by nature's bounty (who also owns met rx, vitamin world and doctors trust) the website always has good deals and it's the same stuff that they are putting in their more expensive brands! The website is called puritan.com I hope that this helps! And I know that MOST of the stuff is made in Illinois, NY, TX and Cali! Plus the customer service is really great if something happens with the order or you have any complaints!!

Thanks! I will definitely check them out.

If I and my kids am vitamins deficiency, then I brought Vitamins from Sports Inside. They are having Vitamins which are fully licensed and verified by authoritative department.

Note: Do not take any vitamins and supplement without doctor guidelines.

I also used to consume some organic food for preventing vitamins deficiency. So you should also consider some natural treatment rather than left yourself on Vitamins.

you may also order Vitamins online.

I get mine at Costco, but I get a script from DR for Vitamin D and B12 it's only 3.12 for a 60 day supply

I buy mine at Vitamin Shoppe. My doctor recommended my daughter take good vitamins (not Flinestones). She had mentioned GNC but they didn't have many kids vitamins (my daughter also has food allergies so that was a concern) and they weren't that helpful so I went to Vitamin World. They were so helpful and knowledge that I now buy all my vitamins there. I have been very happy with everything I have purchased there. They send me coupons and I earn rewards. Oops I originally said Vitamin World but it's called Vitamin Shoppe.

Last edited:
I buy all of ours at Costco when they are on discount (usually a few bucks off). Very reasonably priced. We usually do a multi vitamin, vitamin c, and a probiotic gummy that is usually quite expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter