Where Do We Go For Waitlist?

SandyinMonterey

DIS Veteran
Sailing soon on the Wish. We haven't been able to get a Palo Brunch reservation but I heard of putting our names in for waitlist. I was told to go to Luna. My husband was told to go to Guest Services. Which one?

Guest services will probably just direct you to Luna once they get to you in line. Just go to the restaurant.

Where do you go on the Fantasy after you board to be put on the list for Palos brunch?
Thank you.

It should be Enchanted Garden. Again, check the app as it may change, but that's usually where dining changes are on the Fantasy.
Where do yuh find this in the app? I never could find it in July.

Where do yuh find this in the app? I never could find it in July.
It's listed as an activity. I think it was called "Dining Changes" or something close to that. I was able to pull up the app in port waiting to board and confirm the time and location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter