Where do we eat, March 2025?

lolobug

DIS Veteran
Hi!
Planning a trip March 2025 with DH, DD16, DD13 and DS4. We are not big eaters. We enjoy coffee and a quick bite for breakfast, QS most days for lunch and a TS for dinner. We will spend a little more for food that tastes good- doesn't need to be large quantities, just good food! We like mexican, italian, chinese (ocassionally)... chicken, steak, salads, burgers, chicken strips, etc.
Some of our favorites from past trips:
-Raglan Road
-Ohana (dinner)
-WL Whispering Canyon (kids thought this was so funny!)
-Sleepy Hollow- nutella waffles!

We plan on doing the following but are looking for other suggestions, too!
- Ohana (character breakfast with Lilo and Stitch- this will probably be our only sit down breakfast)
- Ohana dinner (we don't need big meals but occasionally we indulge!)
- Sleepy Hollow for nutella waffles :)
-Considering making a trip to Poly for Tonga toast!

If your family loves Italian I highly recommend Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano at HS. I used to avoid this place because it was comparable to Olive Garden but they have changed drastically for the better in the past few years.

Lots of options at Disney Springs; we love Homecoming for fried chicken, Raglan Road for pub fare and Boathouse for burgers/steak.

Also, Nomad Lounge is a new favourite at AK for a lighter meal/snack.

Raglan Road is a favorite of ours and has solid food, along with more choices than you'll typically find in the resorts or parks. Sanaa is another option for great food and different choices. Our kids love being able to animal watch and we enjoy poking around the Animal Kingdom lodge before we eat.

For good food we really prefer many of the signature restaurants. Jiko is our favorite. We're looking forward to trying Narcosees out again in June. We've enjoyed Topolinno's Terrace for quality Italian inspired food. We are not a fan of California Grill since it switched to a price fixed menu and Citricos, while many rave about it, has always fallen a bit flat for us.

Consider heading over to Swan/Dolphin for Il Mulino and Rosa Mexicano.
This is just what I was going to suggest. Il Mulino is the best Italian on property and I love the fresh guac made at the table at Rosa Mexicano. These are both nice dinner choices on an Epcot or HS day too.

I still like Garden Grill as a great option. It's a character meal and thus slightly pricey, but the food is really good. Why do you think The Land pavillion smells so good! 🤣

If your family loves Italian I highly recommend Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano at HS. I used to avoid this place because it was comparable to Olive Garden but they have changed drastically for the better in the past few years.
We do love Italian!

Raglan Road is a favorite of ours and has solid food, along with more choices than you'll typically find in the resorts or parks. Sanaa is another option for great food and different choices. Our kids love being able to animal watch and we enjoy poking around the Animal Kingdom lodge before we eat.

For good food we really prefer many of the signature restaurants. Jiko is our favorite. We're looking forward to trying Narcosees out again in June. We've enjoyed Topolinno's Terrace for quality Italian inspired food. We are not a fan of California Grill since it switched to a price fixed menu and Citricos, while many rave about it, has always fallen a bit flat for us.
Checking into these restaurants!

If we were going to try and go to Rosa Mexicano, would you do this on a particluar park night? (i.e. when we were at Epcot?) or would you do it on a pool day? We will be staying at WL BRV. Thanks!

This is just what I was going to suggest. Il Mulino is the best Italian on property and I love the fresh guac made at the table at Rosa Mexicano. These are both nice dinner choices on an Epcot or HS day too.
Thank you! Adding this to our list!

Chinese: Yak n Yeti, Morimotos
Burgers: Beaches and Cream, Sci Fi Dine In
Mexican: San Angel Inn, Hacienda De San Angel
Steak: Steakhouse 71, many other more expensive options
Chicken: Fried chicken at 50's Prime Time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest