Where do the singles go?

single_eeyore

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere on here, but as a newbie to the boards I haven't found it yet. Is there a place for singles on this board or is that forbidden? It seems like a great place to try to meet someone with a shared interest :) Could someone point me in the right direction as I'd like to walk that path, but I also don't want to do anything on the board I shouldn't as I can see myself making a new home here lol. Please and thank you!

I don't recall ever seeing a 'singles' forum on the DIS - it's not a dating site. But welcome to the DIS Community Board!

There's a singles page up under Disney Trip Planning, but as you can probably surmise it's mostly about singles traveling to WDW or DL. That's the only one I'm aware of. Definitely not oriented toward meeting others.

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere on here, but as a newbie to the boards I haven't found it yet. Is there a place for singles on this board or is that forbidden? It seems like a great place to try to meet someone with a shared interest :) Could someone point me in the right direction as I'd like to walk that path, but I also don't want to do anything on the board I shouldn't as I can see myself making a new home here lol. Please and thank you!

Being single and looking for dates I don't think are forbidden to this board but who knows.....I've been married all 17 years being a member of the DIS. Good luck in your dating searches. ;)

I'd check out the boards here. A passion for similar interests is a good basis for a long-term relationship. Disney is just one of the things DW & I shared when we were married over 40 years ago. Turns out we both grew/expanded our love for all things Disney (among other things) that have bound us together all these years.

Thanks all! Clearly I understand the primary purpose of these boards is not dating, but it does seem like a natural tangent for those that have something in common they feel so strongly about they come to a specific forum to discuss it :) Thank you to those that posted links - I'll be checking those out! And thanks for the welcomes...I feel so at home! :disrocks:

Thanks all! Clearly I understand the primary purpose of these boards is not dating, but it does seem like a natural tangent for those that have something in common they feel so strongly about they come to a specific forum to discuss it :) Thank you to those that posted links - I'll be checking those out! And thanks for the welcomes...I feel so at home! :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter