Where do I sign up????

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
I'm joining in.

I haven't been to the doctor for ages, but the fatigue and weight gain became too much for me.

He recommended the Dean Ornesh plan. It's not bad, but I can't eliminate meat entirely. I have a freezer full of it.;)

I've lost 5 pounds over the last 2 weeks. Thanks to all of you, I'm going to look into Curves.

I just know that it's going to be easier having my online support group.:D :D

That's a great loss! Good for you.

I've been doing Weight Watchers and I have cut out a lot of red meat. The other day I was craving a burger so I had one. I don't beat myself up over what I eat.

Keep up the good work!

I've done WW before for a couple weeks. I hate weighing in in front of other people, and I feel goofy in those meetings! I definately need to do something-must build up my stamina for the Magic Kingdom!!

Dana

Congrats on starting a diet/weight program/life change plan. Regardless, of the name, good luck. I hope you stick with us. We all seem to do different plans, but it's great to have a group of people to check in with every week.

He recommended the Dean Ornesh plan. It's not bad, but I can't eliminate meat entirely.

May I ask, what is the Dean Ornesh plan? I really don't like meat, so maybe this would work for me! If you don't mind sharing, that is. Thank you!

Becky

ZPT, Dean Ornish is an MD, and he recommends a lowfat diet no meat diet: http://my.webmd.com/medcast_channel_toc/3068

My physician follows it, but he said that he does eat chicken and such, just not on a daily basis. He looks great.

What I like about the Ornish plan is that you can have breads, pasta and rice. You can also have as much fruit as you'd like.

My DH has lost 15 pounds, and I'm down about 7 pounds.

Thank you Regina- I will definitely check that out. I just can't give up all starches! It is definitely one of my weaknesses! Thanks for your help!:D

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter