Where do I get a Mears coupon?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I remember seeing somewhere that Mears has coupons for roundtrip travel. I am travelling solo and was hoping to get a coupon for their services. Where can I get one? I am staying in DTD, don't know if this makes a difference or not.
Also, what can I expect for a travel time with Mears? I have heard both good and bad. I will be arriving in late August in the evening.
Thanks, Jo

Jo,

We dont use Mears anymore because (as with everything) we have had bad experiences with them. We now rent a car everytime we go. We used them a few times in the beginning when we started going to WDW. Usually the wait at the airport was long (30mins at least) and then twice our drivers were maniacs that almost got us in accidents. I dont like MEARS because we fly out on early flights and we have to be picked up at least 1 1/2 to 2hours before we wanted to get picked up. For example, we want a pick up (which you call for in advance) at 6am but they say be ready by 430am because they pick up at other hotels and then we sit on a bus for better than an hour. We find this an inconvienience and decided not to use them and rent a car. These are just my experiences with them...I am sure others will have positive..but just expect to wait and be ready to go back to the airport MUCH earlier than you wanted.

Good luck!

We use them every year, and have not had any major issues. There is usually a small wait when we deplane and that can be up to 30 minutes. Other then that, it seems to be smooth sailing.

One trip we got a huge tour bus, another a mini-van. It just depends.

We try to do everything we can on the computer before hand to make it easier and faster when we get there.

Try www.mearstransportion.com

It is about $29.00 round trip, or $17.00 one way.

You can pre book this way so when you get there they are ready for you.

I think it is like everything else. You have to take it with a grain of salt. It depends on how you like to travel. We dont have any kids yet so it is just my dh and I. We figure we are on vacation now and a little wait is okay.

I would say try it once and see how you like it.

I would really think twice before I used them again. On one of my trips, I was on a HUGE bus for about 10 of us. Mine was the last stop at Wilderness Lodge. I got off with my daughter and my luggage was gone. It was loaded onto the bus and dropped off at one of the stops. (there were about 6 stops) He could have cared but I made him give me a receipt so if my luggage never showed up someone would be liable. Disney (not Mears) located my luggage about 3 hours later at the Hilton. Someone then drove it over. I lost all of this time in the parks trying to figure out where my luggage was! I also find that their employees for the most part, are really rude! I am really frugal by nature, but I'd pay alot not to use Mears again! And by the way, I was on that bus about an hour and a half to two hours from the airport! It was a nightmare!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter