Where did all the threads go?

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
Ok....just wondering about this. I check disABILITIES every time I log on. I track the number of threads to see if there are any new topics to check out. Lately the number has been decreasing. Is this happening in all the forums? I only watch this one. A couple of days ago, it was over 780. Now it's under 630. I was just wondering why. Maybe it was a little house cleaning courtesy of our wonderful moderators???

Thanks and have a good one....:)

Yes its courtesy of me LOL

I was getting rid of alot of old IMPORTANT MESSAGE and COME TO CHAT posts that are no longer of any relevance....sorry to have scared you :)

Olena, don't panic. The boards always go in cycles... people come and go, vacation times come, holidays happen, people get busy. Once in a while we get a flurry of people who discover us for the first time and things get active again, then it drops off. It is true for all of the smaller boards. :)

I didn't know there were that many "Come visit us in chat messages", but when you think about it, there is usually at least one per day. So Wheelsie deleting them will make quite a difference.

Oh, I'm not panicking. I was just puzzled. It wasn't that this forum is less active or smaller. I just saw the number going down. I'd scratch my head and say 'wait a minute'. Nice to know we have such a dilligent housekeeper in charge.....:) Thanks, everybody for responding and letting me know I wasn't imagining things...:)

Sue I will be (now that we are clean LOL) "cleaning house" weekly so we can make sure things stay nice and tidy :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester:

LOL

Olena don't worry I should have posted to the board that I would be doing this..and for that I'm truly sorry :( that was a fault on my part...next time I do a major overhaul like that again I will warn every one :)

Oh...no biggie...really...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter