Where can I rent a camper or RV?

ibleedblue

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I tried the search function and couldn't get it to go, so here goes a new thread.

I'll be making the trip down to WDW from NC for the 9th time next June! My wife and I will be flying down and staying at the WL, but some other family members really want to camp. They've all done it before at FW, so it's no big deal. The problem we've got this time is that the folks who owned the RV that we always took down have sold it. We know we can rent a pop up or RV local and tow or drive all the way down, but does anyone know of a place close to WDW that rents pop ups or RVs? We'll be going straight down I-95 til we get to I-4 and we could pull off anywhere that might be closer.

Thanks!!
Greg

I have looked into this for places in Kissimmee and the gorving website list the following rental place. You might want to give them a call or do a web search for their website.

Cruise America
2915 N. Orange Blossom Trail Kissimmee, FL 34744
Phone: (407) 931-1409

Try Giant Recreation World 1800-654-8475

They rent tent trailers for $300/week, but you have to pick it up in Ocala.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter