• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I plug in my hair dryer?

Jasak

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I could plug in my hair dryer that I plan to bring onboard? If I need an extension cord, what kind? And, what is the voltage?
Thanks.

Check out the link for some good info on cabin outlets...

http://www.dcltribute.com/faq/poweroutlets.htm

But basically, there are outlets on the desk area and behind the TV. If your appliance has one of those big black box type plugs then you will need an extension cord (or some bring a small power strip with multiple receptacles) to plug your stuff into. The way the outlet is situated on the desk it won't accomodate the big type plugs.

I like the power strip as I am usually charging my camera as well as plugging in my hairdryer.....

Which brings me to the hairdryer in the bathroom.....it is one of those vacuum hose type hair dryer that gets very hot to the touch...I always bring my own as I do not like the one provided. You cannot plug any appliance other than shavers in the outlets in the bathroom.

I bring my own haridryer and it has the large plug on the end. The tv slides out from the wall. Slide the tv out and plug your hairdryer in the outlet behind the tv. The tv is located right next to the vanity/desk that has a mirror.

DCL Repeaters said:
I bring my own haridryer and it has the large plug on the end. The tv slides out from the wall. Slide the tv out and plug your hairdryer in the outlet behind the tv. The tv is located right next to the vanity/desk that has a mirror.

Yes, that is definately an option but some hairdryers (mine included) don't have a long cord and that may make a difference to some. I always seem to be plugging a few things in at a time so I really like the short power strip.

I brought my own hair dryer and an extension cord and never used it. I ended up using the one in the bathroom. My hair is on the longer side, to my bra strap in the back,. It worked fine for me. The next time I won't even bother bringing mine from home.

If you do bring your one. Plug it in over by the TV there is a mirror there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter