Where can I go to get "fussed" over?

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
Hello all-

I am planning my Disney honeymoon and would love your tips on places to visit (restuarants, attractions, etc) that will make a fuss over us. Not looking for free stuff necessarily, just lots of attention (my fiance will hate this, naturally).

Brenda

On another post, there was a website listed called www.giftsofalifetime.com and there were bride and groom mickey ear hats. The bride one is white with a veil and the groom is black with a top hat. They're around $14.00 each! That'd be a great way to stand out!! Early congrats!!

the Hoop-De-doo...they always single out the newly weds! And it's a fun show!!

Marissa

We went to Disney on our honeymoon in April 01'. We didn't get special treatment really anywhere. When I made the PS's I told the operators but the only restaurant who did do something nice was 'Ohana. They gave us a great seat by the windows where we could see the electrical water parade and the castle, just beautiful!!

My husband & I were married at Disney!
Alot of people buy those mickey bride and groom hats. We went to the Emporium and had Mickey and Minnie guest badges made that said "Just Married". We wanted them for souveniers but we wore them around the parks.
The monerail we were brought to the front, at cindy's table, they gave us champange glasses with cidrellas royal table scribed on them, in the candy store in MK the CM gaves us free fudge which I thought was so nice and in Epcot the CM at the beer stand gave DH a free beer on him. Alot of guest in lines congratulated us and one guy offered his condolences, (guess he and his wife were having a bad day) and at 50's prime time cafe, the waitress saw the badges and started yelling out "your cousins ran off and got married and didnt invite us!" and she brought out a cake and we had to stand in front of every one and feed each other. It was so cool! There is also a re-hiching ceremony in Epcot you could do.
We did get alot of attention, but I did have my two older kids (13,14 at that time) with me and they were getting a kick out of embarassing my poor new DH. So every chance they got they told CM's we were "Eww! on our honeymoon!"

Originally posted by JC Butterfly
. . . .I am planning my Disney honeymoon and would love your tips. . . .just lots of attention (my fiance will hate this, naturally).
Brenda
to emphasize:
Originally posted by JC Butterfly . . . (my fiance will hate this, naturally).
LOL
;) I predict a long and happy marriage for you both ;) :p :teeth: [

If you really really want to be fussed over, include a 3 or 4 day Disney cruise as part of your plans. Everyone on the cruises gets majorly spoiled, not just newlyweds. Diana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter