Where can I get more info about Memory Maker?

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
We go the Photopass (is it the same thing??) in 2013, and I feel I didn't utilize it much. We really didn't have a lot of pictures and I only had a few copies made. That being said, I will not be carrying a camera and we do want pictures of some sort here and there. So, are there other options? Or is it all or none, I believe the $160 Memory Maker is more than I need, but I can't find any details about what it actually is, or when I can buy it, etc.

We go the Photopass (is it the same thing??) in 2013, and I feel I didn't utilize it much. We really didn't have a lot of pictures and I only had a few copies made. That being said, I will not be carrying a camera and we do want pictures of some sort here and there. So, are there other options? Or is it all or none, I believe the $160 Memory Maker is more than I need, but I can't find any details about what it actually is, or when I can buy it, etc.
At the top of this forum, there's a Sticky by @Accident explaining how Memory Maker allows you to download all Photopass photos, ride photos, and ride videos.

Thank you, I looked all over the internet, except 3 inches above this post. Can I blame it on lack of sleep? Thanks again..

On our recent trip, I did not pay for the Memory Maker as I knew I would not want all of the photo pass photos. I waited until we got back home and picked out the few I wanted. I think I bought 6 pictures (downloaded) for a total of $89.
We don't have little kids, and I didn't want a bunch of different group photos with just different Disney backgrounds. Also, I don't want to pay for ride photos with a bunch of strangers in them.

I didn't purchase Memory Maker until we got home and I saw how many great photos we had (2 grandkids)...so I bought it (it was only 20 dollars more than if you purchased ahead of time). If I were going without kids and wanted photos, I would bring my camera and also utilize as many photo-pass photographers I could find. I would wait until I got home, look at photos and decide if it's worth purchasing. If you purchase in advance you save 20 dollars but, there is a specific amount of days you must purchase it before your trip. You can also just purchase individual photos to download (it's more expensive per photo but may cost less than memory maker if you do not choose a lot). FYI-Some character meals and meet & greets often have photo pass photographers.

If you mostly want photos in MK (which is where I usually get the most photos), then you could buy the one day memory maker for $59. I also participate in memory maker shares to keep the cost down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter