Where can I find the TIPS thread?

BrierRose

Mouseketeer
Been looking for a general TIPS thread. Is there one? Can someone send me a link?? Thanks!! ::MinnieMo

This is a rather broad question. What do you want tips about? At the top of this forum are some stickies like FAQ's and useful info for newbies. There's a restaurant forum if you are interested in that. I just go to the different forums and read what's there. Ask questions. I was just reading a trip report and found it was helpful too.

About 8 inches further down the page is a WDW Tips Forum. It may or may not be what you're looking for. I'd first look for a forum addressing the subject in which you're interested.

My goodness, so helpful and so friendly. I inquired about the thread due to another thread I had read that mentioned a TIPS thread. I would have thought it was on the Welcome to the Dis board, guess not. I looked "8 inches" lower on the main page and found the Tips Board as was suggested.

Hope it had what you were looking for, BrierRose. When I wrote that response, the most recent posting on that forum didn't appear to be particularly WDW related. Glad it's working for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter