Where can I find Kohls coupons?

I also sometimes look on RetailMeNot.com but this one just happened to be attached to a flyer in the mail.

You have a friend with the bigger discount text you a photo of it. It took me a long time to figure out I could pull out my phone at the register and use a photo of someone else's coupon. So nice!

You have a friend with the bigger discount text you a photo of it. It took me a long time to figure out I could pull out my phone at the register and use a photo of someone else's coupon. So nice!

This is good to know! I rarely shop in store though.

I bought some shirts for my husband from Kohls for Fathers Day (2020). I'm always getting emails with coupons. Also, just going on their website, there is usually discounts codes on the top.

On Slickdeals, they moved the Kohls thread to the Consumer Awareness forum.
In addition to the 30% off code, Kohls cash earning is now AND they emailed me a single use coupon for $15 off of a $50 after discount purchase 3 days ago. The "round up" for Kohls cash earned from their credit card, came last week. Check your emails for the last 7 days in order to stack discounts.

Free shipping codes are non-existant, unless you have spent over $75 in an order, or over $600 on their credit card.

Cash Back on Ibotta, Swagbucks, Mypoints does come through, but check the terms regarding eligible codes.

hth

You can get free shipping by ordering at a kiosk within Kohls.

Someone also mentioned the possibility of ordering while logged onto Kohls wifi from within the store or parking lot and getting free shipping. I tried this without success, but YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter