Where can I find a pal mickey?

camtheriot

DIS Veteran
I've looked on ebay - anyone know anywhere else that I can find a pal mickey for sale? I was kindof looking for a used one (so I wouldn't have to pay too much) The ones on ebay are pretty much the same price I would pay at the park (so I've read). We are leaving in 14 days and I really need to find one QUICK!! :scared1:

I have done a search on WWW and nothing. Is it only sold in DW?

Thanks,

You know, I searched on eBay a lot before our trip. They sell for about $40-45 there routinely. So ... I'd say buy on at the park (you'll see them anywhere). I think they cost about $60 or $65. But, you get it new, you know it works and is what you want ... then sell it on eBay afterwards for $40-45. Then, you've had your fun and aren't out much money! We didn't get one, but I asked several folks what theythought about them at WDW. There were only rave reviews. Tam

Buy him at a park or Downtown Disney. We bought one last year and it was so much fun for 5 yr old DD. Then the day before we were ready to leave Pal Mickey had a problem. He wouldn't stop vibrating. Went to Mouse Gears in Epoct to see what the problem was. CM changed out the batteries, FREE, but it didn't help. CM then told me to bring it back to my resort, as were were staying on property and had charged it to our room. Back at Allstar Music, the CM again changed out the batteries, still no help. CM then looked under his clothes and said "You've got a broken little man here. And he's the new version too. Let me get you a new one right away." With that I gave the CM back the outfit Pal Mickey came with and the CM opened up a new, one checked him out to make sure he was fine,and I was on my way.

If I had bought him on Ebay I would have been out of luck and DD would have cried the entire 1000 mile drive home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter