Where can I find a list of places I can use my QSDDP at?

jagfanjosh3252

#1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars
I was wondering about a few places such at EoS or WPE. Among others. Is there a list I can look at that accepts the QSDDP?

At the top of the dining plan forum are two sticky threads. One is for 2011 and one is for 2012. There is a link in each thread to the WDW Dining Plan brochure for that year. It is the regular plan brochure, but any quick service restaurant listed will take the QSDP. Note that the 2012 list is not complete yet and you may find that some restaurants that are listed for 2011 are not listed for 2012. That does not mean those restaurants won't accept DDP in 2012. It means these restaurants are not operated by Disney and haven't finalized their contracts for 2012 yet. WPE and EOS will be among those, as they are not operated by Disney.

Thank you Nala! I am going form November 9-16th this year, so the 2011 will work! I can't wait. Those two sound awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter