Where can I find a knock-off of this purse?

Minnie's Pal

<font color=blue>Wants to float above Castaway Cay
I would LOVE to have a knock-off purse of the Dooney & Bourke giraffe satchel. (Here is an example.) Ok - to be honest, I'd love to have the real mccoy but I'm also realistic. I don't have $500 for a purse and even if I did, I couldn't justify using it on a purse. Anyway, does anyone know where I can find one at?

I have ordered Coach like bags from a seller on ioffer.com and have been very pleased. In fact, I LOVE the Tattersall Carly I have been carrying and it gets TONS of compliments. I paid less than $80 for the purse and the wallet shipped.

I have been looking at this site to purchase something else.

Are these knock offs? Why don't they state that? How could they sell the real thing for so inexpensively?

Dawn

I agree -- they don't state that they're not genuine.... kind of confused. :confused3

Ok, here's a quote from a seller that I found in one of the question and answer sections: There are handbags original but basically they are all excellent quality handbags, designer inspired.

I don't know anything about quality, but check out blueskyimports. The prices are really cheap...faux leather. I found a duffle bag made out of canvas though.

The few that I just looked at on ioffer didn't match any of the ones actually one the website. The pattern of the material looks similar, and some had similar hardware (the little metal logo deals) but many of them were indeed different. Many people simply see the logo or the pattern and think its real, not knowing that designer enough to tell that it is a different. When you look at many of the knockoffs being sold at street markets and like, they won't actually put the logo on until you buy the purse. Up until that point they just look similar so they can get away with selling them. Of course, then I end up seeing the same bag with Kate Spade, Coach and 2 other designers on it. : )

Ioffer definitely sells fakes, not authentic bags. You can do a search on the purse blog to check out info people have posted on the site. Beware, not a fake friendly website.

What I have looked at buying is actually Rosetta Stone software to learn a language.

Is this fake also? Is it actually a copy or do they have their own software and say it is "like" Rosetta Stone?????

Anyone know?

Thanks,

Dawn

i buy replicas all the time i find them in store malls usually in the center booths flea markets and online do a replica search and e-bay

The purses at ioffer.com look decent have got really high shipping costs.

I looked at blueskyimports.com and they have some decent looking knock-offs. I notice this is a wholesale website that has a $100 order min.

I buy knock-off's (aka "fakes"-- they have the name brand logo on them) at local purse parties. Many name brands are available in various colors & styles as a knock-offs. I've purchased 1 coach bag, 2 Prada bags and one Dulce & Gabbana. They look pretty authentic, but like a PP stated, someone who carries the original would be able to tell the difference. I'll tell ya though, I get so many comments on my purses, mainly because they see the brand plate.

Just the other day I was going into the courthouse and had to put my purse in a tub to go through the x-ray machine. When I was waiting for my purse on the other side, the security guard asked, "Oh, I have to ask who owns the Prada?" I said it was mine. He said it was really nice and that his wife would love something like that! I just say thanks and chuckle because I paid $40, not $1400 or more.

I buy knock-off's (aka "fakes"-- they have the name brand logo on them) at local purse parties. Many name brands are available in various colors & styles as a knock-offs. I've purchased 1 coach bag, 2 Prada bags and one Dulce & Gabbana. They look pretty authentic, but like a PP stated, someone who carries the original would be able to tell the difference. I'll tell ya though, I get so many comments on my purses, mainly because they see the brand plate.

Just the other day I was going into the courthouse and had to put my purse in a tub to go through the x-ray machine. When I was waiting for my purse on the other side, the security guard asked, "Oh, I have to ask who owns the Prada?" I said it was mine. He said it was really nice and that his wife would love something like that! I just say thanks and chuckle because I paid $40, not $1400 or more.

How do you learn about purse parties?

Have you tried anyknockoff.com? I purchased a giraffe bag on that site. It just stunk at first (really bad glue smell) but I left it outside for a few days and it went away. When I called the company they said it was just the glue - the bag came straight from the factory. But it's a really cute bag; I've had a ton of compliments from people who think it's real.

Good luck in finding one!

My problem is our town has become so saturated with purse parties that every person who walks the mall has a LV or Prada purse. It's disgusting, really. I see all the girls in high school (with ratty sneakers or poor quality jackets) all have Chanel bags bigger than life, and there's no mistaking that big "C". Dolce & Gabana has become quite popular among the elementary age as well. I honestly don't think anyone has a real one anymore. Why would they?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter