Where can I find a Ghiradellis coupon?

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
I heard about people getting a coupon to ghiradellis but i dont remember where it is- so can anyone tell me where I can find it and what website? Thanks alot

Just go to their website and register for G-Mail. Check the box that says you live within 50 miles of a store and they will send you a buy one get one free ice cream sundae coupon. If you don't select this, they will send you a 10% off your purchase coupon.

Personally, I am looking forward to using the BOGO sundae coupon!

If you sign up for the email list they will email you one.

I just got a buy one get one free coupon for my bday from them.

Dont have the link, but Im sure you can find it with a search engine.

Paula in CT
pirate:

Make sure your careful about the DATE you sign up. Sometimes those coupons expire within a month. Soooo, if you're not going within a month I'd wait and order it closer to your trip.

MMMMMM...chocolate.........I feel like Homer Simpson...
Mel

I signed up Tuesday and got a coupon in my e-mail Wednesday. Can't wait for BOGO sundaes later this month!

The coupon was emailed to me on 11/29 and it expires 12/29. I'm pretty sure I only signed up on 11/28 so it came fast. I got another one today for a discount on some specific holiday 'peppermint' desserts/drinks but I'll pass on those, lol.

CinderellaIam said:
Just go to their website and register for G-Mail. Check the box that says you live within 50 miles of a store and they will send you a buy one get one free ice cream sundae coupon. If you don't select this, they will send you a 10% off your purchase coupon.

Personally, I am looking forward to using the BOGO sundae coupon!

I checked that I live within 50 miles of a store, and I just got my email coupon today for :
15% off the purchase of the Peppermint Bark Sundae, Peppermint Chocolate Waffle Cone and Peppermint Hot Cocoa. I did not get a 50% off coupon.

shoes99 said:
I checked that I live within 50 miles of a store, and I just got my email coupon today for :
15% off the purchase of the Peppermint Bark Sundae, Peppermint Chocolate Waffle Cone and Peppermint Hot Cocoa. I did not get a 50% off coupon.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe they changed the promotion for the holidays? When I did this last week, I got the BOGO coupon when I checked that I lived within 50 miles of a store, at first I used a different e-mail address and did not pick that option and I got the 10% off coupon. Today, I received a coupon from them for 10% off a gift basket. Maybe it is just luck of the draw.

:confused3

I feel better now. I just got another email promotion coupon for the buy one get one free or get 1/2 off sundae, it expires 1/2/2005.
Michele

:flower1:
shoes99 said:
I feel better now. I just got another email promotion coupon for the buy one get one free or get 1/2 off sundae, it expires 1/2/2005.
Michele

Does anyone have any of the coupons there not going to use they could send me. We are leaving tomorrow. I just signed up but doubt I will get it before we leave at 5 am.

If someone could forward me one I would love them forever.

Douglasparker@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest