• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are you from?

NeverLand<3

all you need is faith, and trust, and pixie dust..
where are your ancestors from? i was thinkin about it and i thought it would be fun to know where everyone was from.
my great-grandpa came to America from Norway. i think that is soooo cool. my favorite part of epcot is norway. their accents are awsome. and the statues of the like Eric the REd and everyone from Norway, me and my sis have like the same facial structure.....i know its just a coincidence probably but i still think it is pretty amazin...
so

discuss

Technically...by blood...
My dad's great-grandparents came from Italy on his dad's side and Poland from his mom's side.

My mom was adopted, so we don't know much..I'm guessing if we based it on looks, her parents came from Ireland and Russia.

My dad's grandparents were immigrants from Italy, so my grandpa was 100% Italian. My dad's mom, my grandma, has ancestors from Norway, Australia, and I'm pretty sure Germany. And my mom's side of the family is from England, Ireland, and Scotland. She said they came over on the Mayflower.

Yeah, I'm a mutt. :p

My mom is from Spain.
My dad's great great grandparents came here from Ireland and Germany. There were two women from the West Indies and England, but their blood line has died out.

I believe on my dad's side, his family has always been in England. Then on my mum's side, it's England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia and Spain.

My maternal grandmother is German. My maternal Grandfather is Dutch/ Swedish (or at least I think it's Swedish). My Paternal grandparents are British. Although I think I have some Greek too, just because of my last name, which I'm not going to disclose.:p

My maternal grandfather was native american and french canadian. My maternal grandmother is french canadian. My paternal grandfather was Irish and my paternal grandmother was Irish and English.

My mother is native american and french canadian. My father is Irish and English.

So that makes me Native American, French Canadian, Irish and English. I got all the good stereotypical genes, too. I have dark hair and semi dark skin (Native American), I'm super awesome (French Canadian), I'm always lucky (Irish), and I'm always allowed to sound smarter than I really am just because of how I talk (English. That's an inside joke between my friend Molly and Me- we were talking one day about how little English kids always sound so smart just because of their accent!)

English and Scottish mostly
but I do have some German in me

Lets see my ancestors are from Poland, Germany, Ireland, and France.

And I'm also Native American (Cherokee).

Hmm, I have ties to nearly everywhere in Europe, but I'm mostly Irish, English, and Cajun (sp?).

English on both sides, but everything on my dad's.

my Dad's side came from England
my mom's side came from Germany
im scotish i think some part of our family is from Wales

My father's side of the family are all British convicts who were sentenced to America by Queen Elizabeth I.

My mom's side of the family is from Ireland, I believe.

Mom's Side Dad's Side
Mom - Montreal, Canada. Dad - Massachusetts, USA
Nana - Italy Grandpa - Canada
GreatGrandparents & others - Italy Others (From what I've heard, not sure): Ireland & Canada & France

Hope that makes some sense. xD

my dad's family is greek.and they are from greece.
and i don't know where my moms side is from.
i am actually half greek.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter