Where are the tolls on 528?

nursejackie

DIS Veteran
This may have been asked previously but I cannot find the answer. Some sites say there is one toll between MCO and the I4 but others say two tolls. Also I cannot find whereabouts they are on the 528. I believe the 'pay cash' tolls are slightly off to the right. I don't want to get off by accident, instead of just paying the toll and continuing on the 528 to the I4, but equally I don't want to get a fine for not paying.

I've driven this road many times before but not for 5 years, and with another adult to navigate. I am the only adult in the hire car so driving and nagivating will be difficult. Any advice would be appreciated.

If you put the route into Google maps it will probably tell you where and what tolls there are.

I have tried all options, Google maps, toll finders etc. It only shows one and everyone says there are two.

I have tried all options, Google maps, toll finders etc. It only shows one and everyone says there are two.

Jackie, we turn off at Universal Blvd from MCO and we only pass one toll booth, there used to be two up until they did all the changes and upgraded the road.

We use the Visitor Toll Pass, so we drive straight through now, but you`re correct, the cash lanes veer off to the right.

After Universal Blvd, I`m not sure, but think there is only that one.

Have you considered the Visitor Toll Pass? It was so easy to register and use and you don`t have to worry about tolls anywhere.

I read it was suspended during, I will check if it's available again. An early start, a long haul flight with a young teenager, and then navigating as well as driving on the wrong side of the road will be a stressful end to the day, so just trying to be prepared. Thank you.

I read it was suspended during, I will check if it's available again. An early start, a long haul flight with a young teenager, and then navigating as well as driving on the wrong side of the road will be a stressful end to the day, so just trying to be prepared. Thank you.

We used it in May.

We do a lot of driving around and we do go through a lot of tolls, this was ideal.

We drive to and from the airport and that's it for tolls. We just stay in the bubble otherwise, so that's why I was looking to pay cash at the booth, but it sounds like I need to use the visitors pass just for the easiness. I'll investigate further.

We drive to and from the airport and that's it for tolls. We just stay in the bubble otherwise, so that's why I was looking to pay cash at the booth, but it sounds like I need to use the visitors pass just for the easiness. I'll investigate further.

Jackie, for one toll either journey I wouldn`t bother with the VTP.

Don`t worry too much, you can`t really miss the toll booths coming up on both sides of the road coming and going from the airport. And they are manned on both sides so you don`t need to worry about exact change for them.

Visitor Toll Pass is definitely working - we used it the last 3 weeks. So easy - can really recommend it if you are going to use a few toll roads. We did quite a few - notably the road to KSC - but found it so convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter