Where are the Disneyland Foodies?

OP: you said you like Sonic (me too!) and there is one about 10-20 minutes from Disneyland on Lemon Street. It was easy to find, right off of the freeway and right across the street from a Disney outlet store. We have very few Sonics here in Ca so it is a must do for me when we visit.

Wow! I've never noticed that. We have a ton here, but what I miss that we don't have is Chick Fil A. Have to have that everytime we go and it's on the way!

Andrea

Also, as tinkerbelt pointed out, no trip to SoCal would be complete without a burger from In-n-Out Burger.

On our next trip, we plan on eating at Cafe Orleans and Carnation Cafe for sure. Also going to try the Dole whips/floats and everything we can get our hands on in the bakery.

!

I love Carnation Cafe! If you do go, you have to try the baked potato soup...it's to die for!!! Cafe Orleans has awesome monte cristos and pommes frites which I highly recommend!!! The prices are mid-range.

We have found that Rancho del Zocalo is not very good anymore, so, we never eat there when we visit the parks these days.

A great place too is in the GCH. It's called Whitewater Snacks and you can get great chicken nachos which are enough to feed 2 people, for like $7.00-$8.00. Great deal!!!

Off property, I also recommend In N Out Burger. SOOOOOO good! Also, there's a place called Jerry's Famous Deli that has terrific reubens and other deli sandwiches. http://jerrysfamousdeli.com/ If you have a rental car, I highly recommend it. Also, nearer to the park is "La Casa Garcia" http://travel.yahoo.com/p-reviews-2...d_reviews-i;_ylt=AnFKx9DCoES2Ym1nhbKizi4aPGoL (531 W Chapman) for great Mexican food that is also priced well. We eat there 2-3 times each trip to DL.

Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter