• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are CSR Water View Rooms?

Marthasor

DIS Veteran
Hi! Looking to book CSR under the new room-only promo and can only choose Water View or Business Class (which is tempting!) for my dates. I'm just wondering where the water view rooms are (obviously will have view of water!), but can I still request Cabanas or Casitas? Or will they put me out in the boonies? I would typically choose a "preferred" room, but it's not offered under the promo and would rather save the $$.

Thanks!

Water view rooms can be anywhere. You can still request casitas or cabanas. Water view rooms may have a view of the lake, but also may have a view of a fountain.

Water view rooms can be anywhere. You can still request casitas or cabanas. Water view rooms may have a view of the lake, but also may have a view of a fountain.

Thanks! I really don't care about the view. It's my cheapest option. Just want to make sure there is still a possibility of being close the el centro, bus stop, the dig, etc. thanks!

If you want to be closest to El Centro you need a preferred room. The water view can be anywhere, we were in Casitas 5. It still wasn't too bad of a walk though and our bus stop was great.:)

Water view at CSR can be in any section and includes views of the lake, quiet pools and fountains. Standard buildings are casitas 4 and 5, ranchos 6A, 6B, 7A and 7B, and cabanas 8A, 8B and 9A. Business class is cabana 9B, which is very close to El Centro and still pretty close to the Dig Site. Preferred rooms are casitas 1, 2 and 3 - close to El Centro, but not that close to the Dig Site.

You may still request casitas or cabanas, but it is just a request. We generally have our requests met at CSR, or we ask nicely at check-in if another building is available. They are very accommodating if there is space available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter