• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are all the 10/12 Western Magic cruisers??

Has anyone made it through post-cruise withdrawls yet? Christy and I decided not to unpack and leave all the luggage on the living room floor so that we can keep our focus on the next cruise...OCT.11 1993!!!!LOL!!!

Thanks for sharing your time with us during the week. Christy and I are thrilled to have met everyone. A special thanks to Beano and Renea for their wonderful hospitality.

Doug and Christy

Doug - We are nowhere near over the post cruise blues yet! Seems impossible that it's over all ready, after all the planning we did.

It was great seeing you guys again, as well as everyone else. As for our hospitality - it was our pleasure entirely.

You MUST check out Kamy's website, she had done a great job and has some super pics to see! :)

'Beano':cool:

Doug, Are you doing the time warp? Oct. 11, 1993? That's 10 years ago. That would mean I am still twenty something. LOL!

I definitely have post cruise depression. It is hard to get back into the swing of things. I am just taking it day by day.

I will have to plan another trip to get me through until next october. Gosh it seems so far away.

I wonder if Denine and Jerry had a better time with the 10/12r's or the 10/19's? I guess we can ask when they get back.

Kamy, saw your photo's and they were great. Also read your trip report and I definitely agree with you re: the desert buffet. Where were the pies and other goodies?

Beano, Did you get the pic's of the kids I emailed you? I don't know if I sent it to your new or old address. We changed versions on AOL so I don't know if my email is updated.

Maureen, you got my email address right but I couldn't open the attachment. Not sure why...

It was so nice to hear from your DD yesterday! My DD was thrilled. They talked for 20 minutes. I asked her what they talked about and she said "nothing"! But she was grinning all the while.

As of now, we are on the 4-day Wonder on 10/12 and the 7-day Magic on 10/18. You're on the 10/11 Magic, right? I sure wish it could work out so we could do back-to-back 7-day cruises so the kids could hook up again! Time will tell... thanks again for everything.

The video is forthcoming... maybe another week or 10 days.

Anyone else who wants one, email me your address! Specify DVD or VHS.

I can't believe that you guys are back here again!! LOL
What a terrific group, I wish we had a chance to spend more time with you all!!

Loved your pics, Kamy. Wanted to compare your Fury with mine.
Was that a picture of Table #8 that I saw in Off Beat?? :smooth:

It was a pleasure meeting all of you!
Cathy

Hi Beano!

I am just laughing at your post. I had no idea our DD's spoke yesterday. I was at a meeting last night.

Yes, we are on the Oct. 11th 7 day cruise. Hope you get an opening for your category 3 so you will switch.

I will send you the pictures another way. I will link them through shutterfly. Less problems that way. Frank emailed a bunch of our pics and every seemed to get them OK. I guess I am still computer illiterate in certain ways. Can't blame a gal for trying.

Maureen - I guess I blew the whistle on Ro, huh? ;)

I saw the pics on shutterfly - great! I may even order some. They are reasonably priced and we don't have many pics, just video. Thanks for posting them there!!

Cathy - Yes, that was us at table 8! We're all certifiable.

Fun though!!!!!

We enjoyed meeting you too and wish we could have spent a bit more time together. Next time huh??? :)

You DID make it to the final cut of video, so be sure to email me your address if you'd like to see it.

Beano, I can post some more generic photo's there to remember your trip. The prints come out much better than the on line photos. Mine are all digital and I actually printed mine at sam's club but have used shutterfly before and they do a great job. At sam's club I was able to edit out red eye and brighten up some photo's.

If you don't end up going on the 10/11 cruise and you spend time in Orlando before your next cruise we can get together. We would love to have you, Renee, and the kids over or we can meet you somewhere.

Thanks, Maureen. :)

We'd love to see you guys too. At this point, we're leaning towards the 10/12 4-day cruise and to tell you the truth, the only reason we are still considering the 10/11 is you guys!
My kids are excited about cruising again but bummed that they may not have your kids to run around with!
I would have liked to get to know Frank a bit more but he seemed to keep to himself somewhat. Considering that we acted like morons most of the week, can't say as I blame him! :jester:

We'll have to make a firm decision within a few weeks so we can begin planning and confirm our vacation dates, etc.

Thanks again for the pics... good stuff! :)

'Beano'

Hi Kids!

We are finally back home. We had a great time with all of you!

Kamy- Great pictures on your website!

It's late and I'm going to bed now. I hope to chat with all of you soon.

Paul

W O W LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND ::yes:: :wave: :teeth: :tongue: :wave2:

JUST HIDDING WAY WAY WAY AWAY

just saying hello all

missing you guys. what a cruise:hyper: :teeth: :tongue:

HAVE A VERY GREAT DAY

gaRry

gaRry - You are bringing back good memories of past cruises. This was another one that I took with Beano!

Paul

HI Gang from 10/18/03 cruise!

I thought I would say Hi to all of you since it has been a long time!I wish I could be cruising again with all of you, but we are now expecting fraternal twin boys 8/17. My daughter Calina who you all met at Beano's party is very excited. I will be thinking of you all as you cruise and hope all is going well! My daughter brings up the cruise at lease once a week and would love to return someday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter