Where am I working?

castaway3

Second star to the right
:confused3

When they called to offer me the job they said I would be working at the TTC I was like Cool !! then when I got to paper work processing it said :
Merch TTC lost/found :confused3

Anybody know what that is? I just finished the "Traditions" class saturday and nobody knew and this saturday I go to " Once Upon A Time...Is Now !!! class...any info would be great

Just like it says, TTC is the main hub for all Lost and Found for the entire resort. So it sounds like you are working in the Merchandise Line of Business, at TTC, assisting with Lost and Found.

Following Once you'll meet with your Coordinator of Training, will get your costume and additional info.

TTC stands for "Transportation and Ticket Center". It's the area where you purchase tickets and get on the monorail before going to the Magic Kingdom. The only reason I know this is because I know a girl that's working at TTC right now on the college program. There is a gift shop there (where the Merch. comes in) and it would make sense if there's a Lost/Found there as well.

TTC could stand for something else as well, but that's what I think it means.

No, that is precisely it. The Transportation and Ticket Center just before the Magic Kingdom (or Epcot, too!!) where the monorail/ferry picks you up.

The Lost and Found there is the Lost and Found for all the parks. Like, each park keeps a lost item for a while but I think they all end up at the TTC Lost and Found in the end!

Each park keeps the lost and found only for the same day. First thing the following morning, they transfer all of their found items to the central theme parks L&F at TTC. You're job will probably consist of sorting, labeling, matching, answering phones, and mailing items (I assume). Get ready -- you're gonna see some interesting things! haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter