Where’s my AP Magnet

sheilafri

DIS Veteran
I activated my Pixie Dust AP in October. Shouldn't I have gotten an AP magnet? Also, any chance there will be magnet giveaways for Flower & Garden or Food & Wine Fests?

I purchased mine the first week of September, activated in October and received my magnet 3 weeks ago. Don't give up hope!

Purchased a Magic Key in October (not yet activated, still using up old tickets) - got the magnet, a lanyard, a 3" badge, and a map, in the mail this week. The little box it came in was nice ;)

Our fourth year of AP, have yet to receive any magnets. I have even emailed and called, I'm always told that they're sure they'll be sent. Didn't get our DVC magnet, either.

We bought four AP's in October. My DIL is the only one who received her magnet!

We purchased in November and received ours in late December - it seems to be so random!

In today's guess what came in the mail was my AP magnet. No clue why. My pass expire date is the end of April, but I had renewed the end of February. Surprise! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter