When's the best time to buy park tickets? (kinda long!)

LJP

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
My DH and I are going to WDW in December for 6nights. We have booked the CBR/AKL for 3 nights each - room only and are now looking at park prices.

Lynn
pmimikira.gif

Sorry, I clicked the submit button my mistake!!
As i was saying - if we choose the LoS pass can we buy it on arrival and still get the DC discount or are we better to pre-book?

Thanks for any help.

Lynn
pmimikira.gif

Here is a link to info on descriptions and prices of all the passes offered. You might have noticed the other post running right now about LOS passes, they usually are not the best choice price wise. With the hopper & hopper plus passes, there is no expiration on the "unused" days on your pass. With the LOS, when your trip is done your passes are done, whether you got to use them every day or not. ~ :) ~

ParkPasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest