~When You Were A Teenager............~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
did you ever get into any really big trouble?
I was talkiing with my mom today about one year when they went away, left me at home..........ALONE.

PARTY TIME!!! well, it was to only be 7 people....I really invited only 7 people, and the next thing I know....there was over 150 kids in my house, I did not know any of them! I think the whole town of Danvers showed up!

there were kids in my parents room, kids in my rooms and both of my sisters rooms......It was awful!

NOT to mention....there were a ton of them on my back porch....which proceeded to fall off of the house! the whole thing just came off!

The people next door, Kenny....he was a cop. I had to ask him to please send cruisers up......it was the talk of the town!!! even to this day..and that was like 28 years ago...
my parents still do not like to leave me alone in there house!!(when I visist!) :banana:

At 13, I got caught smoking in school. That was the last time I was busted at anything.

I did lots of other stuff after that but, I'm proud to say, I NEVER got caught!! :cool1: :cool1:

Christine said:
I did lots of other stuff after that but, I'm proud to say, I NEVER got caught!! :cool1: :cool1:

Same. The only thing I got caught for was being out past curfue by the cops while sitting in the middle of the street with my girlfriend at the time. (don't ask me why...i dont remember what the big deal was sitting in the middle of the streets :rotfl: )

I never got caught doing anything bad, but really didn't do a whole lot of bad things. I got a speeding ticket and never told my parents (had it "fixed"). Got drunk at my friends house while her parents were out of town. We all spent the night, so no one was driving. Actually, my friends were waaaaaay more drunk than I was too.

Nothing quite that bad. My dad caught me making out behind the school gym and I was grounded for WEEKS!

Also, I had a party when I was in college (they knew I was having it, so that wasn't the problem). We had a toilet on the 1st floor that backed up all of the time, so they asked me to have everyone use the one upstairs, which I did. A few days after the party the stupid thing backed up BIG! Of course, it was my fault because I didn't follow their instructions. Well, the plumbers had to come out because it was REALLY bad! Imagine their embarrassment after yelling and screaming at me to find that the tree roots had been the problem all along. I never let them forget that one!

My brother had a graduation party and my parents left me and a male friend of mine in charge. Well, my male friend and I proceeded to party ourselves and sit in the hottub. The party was going really well until about midnight when 2 football players decided to beat the you know what out of each other in the street in front of our house. The cops came, and luckily I knew one from waiting on him from where I worked. By this time we were out of the hottub and dried off, so when the cop came to the door, I told him my friend and I had just come home and found this going on. He told us we had 10 minutes for the party to break up. I don't think we have ever moved so fast in our lives! In 10 minutes there wasn't a person from that party to be found anywhere near our house. That was the time when parents weren't held responsible if their kids partied at home.. but my parents were smart... they were out of town, and left the older sister in charge... so who would have been in trouble.... ME!

All my less than desirable activities were strictly behind-the-scenes. Subtle...even then :smooth:

No, I did not. I was the good child. My Sister and Brother made up for me though.

Summer between 7th and 8th grade, I got caught for shoplifting with a friend. Went to the police station. Her parents or someone on her side picked us up. My mom then got me and I was upstairs soooo upset waiting for dad to come home. He comes home, comes upstairs and I was upset and what does he do? He gave me a hug. Boy oh boy, I can remember that to this day. What a dad. I was supposed to do community time, but ended up just lying to the officer I was to report to on the phone that I completed the time. Shame on me. But to this day, I have been a good girl (when it comes to that sort of issue).

When I was 16, I was making a left turn in my Dad's VW bug. The light turned yellow and I went ahead and made the turn. A woman came flying through the intersection and hit me so hard it totaled my Dad's poor car. He only had minimal insurance on it so I lost my Dad's car for him. He was in college and working part time. It was a substantial financial loss for my family. I got ticketed for the accident on top of that..... :sad1:

mtblujeans said:
The light turned yellow and I went ahead and made the turn. I got ticketed for the accident on top of that..... :sad1:

Why did you get ticketed when it was still yellow? They didn't believe you?

No one at the light stopped to be a witness for me. The other driver said she had been looking down at the seat and reaching for something so she did not know what color the light was. I think it was because I was a kid, actually. I don't think they believed me.

:sad2: I was in HS fr 60-64....for our generation, the age of the innocent. :goodvibes

It was nothing compared to what parents worry about today. :worried:
About the biggest worry was being caught sneaking a cig, a beer or to get preggo :earseek: .
My Papa ruled the roost, I respected him and thankfully I knew better than to cause any trouble.
Yikes, have times changed!! :confused3

Nope. Couldn't my family was deep in politics and it would look bad if I disgraced the family. Also, dad worked for the government.

When I was 15 I got busted by my mom for having boys outside my bedroom window. There was a huge bush in front of my window so I thought we were safe. Well, I thought wrong my nosy neighbors called up my mom and told her. The next day my dad cut down the bush :guilty:

mtblujeans said:
I think it was because I was a kid, actually. I don't think they believed me.

That makes sense. Cops can be such ***es. They tried doing the same with me, but luckily, a very nice lady that happened to be working across the street saw it all(my light was yellow as well, they had a yeild green on a left turn.).

Nope. Mother's reaction to me doing something like partying or getting in trouble with the police was NOT worth the little bit of fun that I might have had.

not really i was the good one
my sister was the bad one
so you live in danvers...small world i live in burlington and work in peabody

disneyworld! said:
did you ever get into any really big trouble?
I was talkiing with my mom today about one year when they went away, left me at home..........ALONE.

Yeah, I think I was at your party!

My best friend's son just had the party of the year here in our town -- she can't go anywhere without people bringing it up. Her house will be know from now on as "the party house"!

I was a very good kid.

Except when I wasn't. :earseek: Major trouble, just once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter