• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When would I expect Jan Pin?

disneychristinec

I wish I was born at Disney
Hi everyone
Dh and I came back in May. I unfortunately had a migraine for 4 days and had to get medical help (never travel without insurance thank goodness). I didn't get to see or enjoy much since was only staying for 6 days. Anyways DH says we can go back he would like to go in Jan. Hope this time we don't get sick HAHA:rotfl2:
I would like to get a pin or a discount ? Has anyone stayed at the hilton near downtown disney? We thought about it since we spend most nights at downtown disney.

We also would like to get free dining plan, definately worth it since we spent way too much on food :eek:
Thanks for any advice
Christine

Anyways DH says we can go back he would like to go in Jan.

I would like to get a pin or a discount ?

We also would like to get free dining plan, definately worth it since we spent way too much on food :eek:

Free Dining dates for 2012 were released today. More at mousesavers.com

1/8/12-1/14/12, 1/22/12-2/4/12, 2/12/12-2/18/12, 3/4/12-3/10/12 and 3/25/12-3/31/12

I would like to get a pin or a discount ? Has anyone stayed at the hilton near downtown disney? We thought about it since we spend most nights at downtown disney.

Thanks for any advice
Christine

1. We'd all like to get a PIN or a discount. As to the title of your thread: You cannot EXPECT a PIN. You can want one. You can yearn for one. You can hope for one. But you can never expect one.

2. Hilton is not a disney hotel, so you can't get a disney discount there.

3. Disney just came out with a free dining offer for specific periods this fall and winter. Perhaps it will work for your upcoming visit. But you say you would ALSO like the free plan. Disney discounts are an 'either/or' deal. You can have a room discount(if one comes out) OR you can have free dining. You can't have both.

thanks for all the advice. I didn't realize that you couldn't stack the dining plan and a pin. I think the free dining plan might work for my dates and it will be a better savings for my DH and I.:cool1:
I didn't expect a pin just meant when do they usually come out, I realize that not everyone gets one but just was wondering what time of year do they come out for janish. Thank you for all the advice
Christine:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter