When will they announce???

I really, truly thought the Dis would win this one!
You guys (and Julie) are winners with the Pod Squad! I don't see Lou with his own fan club out there!!! :disrocks:

I think next year will be a cake walk for you...we'll make sure you are nominated in more than one category - you just keep putting out the awesome (awesome? isn't that an 80's word???) shows!

So Pod Squad - how about a challenge to get as many listeners as possible out there??? What do you think???

~Stacy

The DIS Unplugged Roundtable.........WON a place in my heart from the first time I listened to them.........I tried listening to Lou one time and granted he is very imformative but it comes across to me as an act.....not natural.....I love hanging out with my friends and just talking up a storm about anything that comes to mind and that is what the DIS Unplugged brings to me Every Tuesday .......and the ocassional Wednesday or Thursday because Pete cannot edit things correctly or they are just being lazy and don't want to record a podcast.........ala the UNIVERSAL PODCAST FOR JULY..........:) :rotfl2: just kidding guys...........

I want to say that I love you guys and you bring smiles to my face everytime I hear...................Hello Everyone and welcome to the DIS Unplugged,......I am your host Pete Warner....here with me is Bob Varley, Corey and Julie Martin, Kevin Close, and John Magi!!!!!!!

DIS Unplugged POD SQUAD ..........FOR LIFE

Darn -- I just saw the results! Oh well, time to move on and look forward to winning next year instead. :thumbsup2

WDW Radio is a decent show, but it's so well-produced that I don't like it as much. It also has way too much of the "Everything in Disney is magical" idea happening. Mongello also spends a lot of time selling his trivia books. It offers some good news and rumors, but it doesn't hold a candle to the DIS, which feels like a group of friends chatting about Disney. The DIS Unplugged podcast is much more in line with what I think about Disney and is a lot more entertaining. Great job!

I'm just glad that a Disney Podcast won. Both shows are great.

Lets hope Inside the Magic wins for best produced.

I do like Lou's show, probably because I am one of those people who suffer from the "Disney can do wrong disease". But I really wanted you guys to win!!! You are so much fun and "real", I feel like you are all friends and we are just sitting around talking about Disney. Now that we are friends, for Christmas (or Halloween, which ever John gives gifts at:lmao: ) I would like dinner with Kevin. :cloud9:

I do like Lou's show, probably because I am one of those people who suffer from the "Disney can do wrong disease". But I really wanted you guys to win!!! You are so much fun and "real", I feel like you are all friends and we are just sitting around talking about Disney. Now that we are friends, for Christmas (or Halloween, which ever John gives gifts at:lmao: ) I would like dinner with Kevin. :cloud9:

:rotfl: :lmao: I only listen Disunplugged so I don't know who Lou is.

I was telling a friend about the show today and talking like they are my "friends" and I know them. :confused: I had to do a reality check :rolleyes1

So for Christmas I want dinner with everyone! :cool1: I hear Pete is a good cook!

:banana:

It's Must see TV....no must hear podcast DisUnplugged......(insert Friends theme music) I'll be there for you............

:rotfl: :lmao: I only listen Disunplugged so I don't know who Lou is.

I was telling a friend about the show today and talking like they are my "friends" and I know them. :confused: I had to do a reality check :rolleyes1
So for Christmas I want dinner with everyone! :cool1: I hear Pete is a good cook!

:banana:

It's Must see TV....no must hear podcast DisUnplugged......(insert Friends theme music) I'll be there for you............

I know exactly what you mean. DH and I were at dinner, on the receiving end of some pretty bad service and DH says "Imagine what Kevin would say if he were here." :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We spend way too much time with you guys!!!

I know exactly what you mean. DH and I were at dinner, on the receiving end of some pretty bad service and DH says "Imagine what Kevin would say if he were here." :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We spend way too much time with you guys!!!

:lmao: :lmao: Glad to know I am not the only one! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter