When will conceirge contact us???

jlb

Mouseketeer
Just booked YC Conceirge for November and wonder when conceirge will be contacting us?

Thanks

We received our info about 2 months before we were due to arrive. I just filled out the info, mailed it and then e-mailed closer to our arrival to finalize everything.

I just booked Contemporary concierge for the last week in October. I did not know that they would contact me. What do they want to know and why? Just curious!

Thanks!

Hi everyone! :wave:

jlb- I am not staying at the YC Concierge. However, I am staying at the AKL Concierge the first week in November. I believe that the concierge will contact you approximately 60 days out. However, I wanted to ask a few questions, so I went ahead and called the AKL Concierge myself. Alana (an AKL Concierge CM) was MORE than helpful. She helped me make my 90 day PSs. In addition, she took all of my information. A few weeks ago, I received an e-mail from Alana with my itinerary (just so I could see how it looks so far). After this wonderful experience with Alana, I think you could go ahead and call the YC Concierge yourself if you have a need to speak to them (or if you're just really impatient and excited about going to WDW like me ;) ) I've read wonderful things about the YC Concierge, so I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help you! Otherwise, look for them to contact you about 60 days out like judi said.

Kerri- Part of the perk in staying in the Concierge is pre-vacation itinerary planning. A Concierge CM will contact you approx. 60 days out to ask you if they can help you make any PS arrangements. In addition to booking PSs, the concierge can also help you book shows and other events. For instance, Alana (the AKL Concierge) asked me if their were any shows I wanted to see. I told her we definitely wanted to see the Cirque du Soleil. She took care of the booking and got me the tickets. Furthermore, the Concierge is meant to personalize your stay. They might ask you if your trip to WDW commemorates a special occasion. Or, they may ask how many times you've visited WDW. (Just to get a feel for what you want out of your vacation, and maybe even to leave you a special surprise :) ) I hope this helps you a bit. Have a wonderful time at the Contemporary Concierge!! :)

Thanks, for the information. We were too excited and contacted the conceirge today to help with our PS. We are looking forward to this trip and spend our mornings planning for our November trip.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks, queenofhearts! I really appreciate the answer to my questions. I am so excited!

Hope you have a wonderful time at AKL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter