When were May codes released?

KristiT

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a May 2003 trip and I can't remember when codes and AP rates for May 2002 came out. Anyone remember??

Bump.

I'd like to know too since we'll be going in May 2003 as well.

Seems to me it was in February. But again I may be wrong. I know I had ressies at POR and they applied the code. Then a couple weeks later I called to change resorts to CBR and still got the code.

I believe the codes for last May came out at the end of January. We booked our May trip in February, but the codes were already out for a while. Just keep your eye on these Boards and you will find out as soon as they are available.

We booked our trip last May in Jan. using the codes. I think it
was about the 15th of Jan that they came out. Mousesavers.com
has a site with codes and dates when they came out from previous year.

Also planning a trip in May..... I am wondering do you wait to book a room after the codes are out or go ahead now and then get the rates changed later????

you can really do either. I am also going in May 2003, I have booked already just incase, I have AAA price, I don't want to risk paying more, and when the codes come out I can then check and see and hopefully save even more money. But it doesn't hurt to book now, you can change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter