When to start looking for Disney VISA premiers for Cars and POTC II??

IvyandLace

Certified pixie dust user
I checked on the Disney VISA website today, but no luck...Just wondering when people think the "free" premiers will be posted-I think both movies come out in early June.

Thanks!
IVY :sunny:

I appears that they may not be offering free screening any longer. There wasn't one for The Wild.

It is a bummer if they stoped offering these, but for me it costed me more in gas and parking then then it would be to wait a few days and go when it was released.

I think the buyout by Chase was probably the end of the free screenings. It's a shame because that was a nice perk that I know my family always looked forward to. For us it was all about being able to see the movie first, not that it was free. If nothing else, I wish they would offer exclusive screenings a week or so before the premier date, even if we had to pay for the tickets.

calypso*a*go-go said:
I think the buyout by Chase was probably the end of the free screenings. It's a shame because that was a nice perk that I know my family always looked forward to. For us it was all about being able to see the movie first, not that it was free. If nothing else, I wish they would offer exclusive screenings a week or so before the premier date, even if we had to pay for the tickets.

I just emailed them about this. I will post when I get an answer.

The free screenings were my main reason for keeping the card. :guilty: As a rewards card, it doesn't work for me real well. So my AMEX gets all my business now. :confused3

This is the response I got from Chase:

Thank you for your recent inquiry concerning your Disney's
Reward Visa. We want you to be completely satisfied with
your account.

We have previously inquired with Disney about the
possibility of additional movie screenings. At the
present time, as you know, none are being offered. Please
watch the website for future offers.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter