when to send out invites?

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
I have them but I don't know when to send them. I am making my own. They are so cute. I got CLEARANCE invitations at Target that have a little lacy cut out heart type thing that reminded me of something I would see at disney in the WP and I typed up a cute little thing in Disney Font and put a little gray mickey head silhouette type thing behind the words. I think it is kinda cute! We are doing announcements the same way.

The typical is 8-10 weeks prior... but I would send them out earlier if people haven't started getting their reservations and airfare. It would be really important to do it earlier if that was the case.

see, I was considering sending them out soon because, well pretty much everyone who is going has already been informed because they are close to us. I actually wasn't even going to send anything, but my fiance insisted that it just must be done, and I understand the formality of it so, it will be done.
So, is it weird to send them out now? I have already sent them a bunch of planning information so they can go ahead and book or think about saving money, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter