when to expect cruise goodies

Icataldoboysmomma

Earning My Ears
:confused3When should I expect our cruise package with documents, and more importantly (lol) our luggage tags?! We are 39 days out and I am running to the mailbox every day in hopes of finding these in there.

:confused3When should I expect our cruise package with documents, and more importantly (lol) our luggage tags?! We are 39 days out and I am running to the mailbox every day in hopes of finding these in there.

I'm cruising on 4/20 and I have mine already. Had them for about a week.

Glad to see this post! I am at 29 days and getting anxious for our cruise stuff :) getting super excited

If you use a TA, then the documents are sent by DCL to the TA, and the TA then mails them to you. Hence the extra delay.

If you use a TA, then the documents are sent by DCL to the TA, and the TA then mails them to you. Hence the extra delay.

This does not happen with all TAs. We've always received our own documents direct from DCL & have always used a TA. Perhaps where the documents go is something the TA requests?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We use Dreams Unlimited but our cruise documents come directly from DCL. We are at 27 days and haven't gotten our yet, but we just booked about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully, they will come soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter