When to book the rooms?

Taratink

DIS Veteran
Our family plans to go to WDW late Jan. or Early Feb. I am waiting for some good codes. My only concern is that we will not be able to get a room when the codes come out. We are hoping for a great deal on the Poly or a queen/ bunk room at the WL. If we wait untill the codes come out will I have any problems requesting a room with bunk beds or a room at all?
Tara

My advice would be to book now and hope for a code to come out for then and then get it applied to your ressie.

If you wait until a code is announced, you might not be able to get a room at that rate, if there is sufficient demand. (look at everyone trying to get BAT/BAS rates)

YMMV

Book now! I booked early last week for late May/early June and the AAA rates were already gone for the first half of the trip!

What about my flights? Should I book them as well? We are pretty flexible with our times so I was going to wait but now I am getting anxious. We also haven't decided 100 % where we are staying. I want the WL and DH is hoping for a good code for the Poly. I hate being in limbo like this. Most likely the codes will span the value season. Right? What if I book the WL and it is not invovled in the codes. AHHHHHHHHHH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter